Driving Background Checks

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Mar 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many speeding tickets can you have on your driving record before they rescind a job offer? Serious replys only please!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure. I think it's probably one

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you grow up, drive like an adult and quit endangering everyone's lives instead of speeding, putting on make up, texting, and playing with the radio? You are the reason they screen for driving assholes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an outside contracted agency that handles this. They're probably the only souce for this information.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was lifted directly from a posting for Otsuka DM position

•Valid driver’s license and a good driving record are required (no more than three moving violation convictions within the past three years)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the company policy on wrecks? Had my first one last year that made my insurance increase

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does the company make you use their auto insurance with the company car or is there an option to use your own? Also is there an option to get a car allowance or just not use the company car?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the candid feedback, I’ll definitely charge my ways- change, sorry I’m driving as I type this