DROP EVERYTHING...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 18, 2017 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More to come...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBDs in the field 5 days/week. They hired us but don't have any confidence in our ability to sell. What a shit show!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micromanagement at its finest...my MC sucks balls, having my RD with me on a Friday isn't going to change that.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More calls! HAE reps will now be calling on ECP's!!!

KK- you are a dinosaur leader..,

Who's hiring?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh new card big fucking deal....IT'S STILL NOT COVERED ON TOP PLANS in my area .... That means they still pay over 250 out of pocket when its not covered!!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how does this new program eliminate PAs?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paralysis by Analysis! Enough!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

total lack of understanding. The price for those who have commercial coverage was fine. Changing that does nothing for our market share. It does not help the non covered, or government. Desperation on display

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can they say we are at parity with Restasis when every part D plan I see requires the patient try and fail it first before X will be covered?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I completely agree! Oh, and I'm so disappointed for not being recognized for he most details from my iPad.......NOT! What are we, new college grads in our first pharma job?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, KK is frozen in 1990's pharma model.
    Could somebody bullett point 3-4 advantages of our new Iinsider Card program?

Also, who the fuck is texting KK?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word up!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beginning July 1, Allergan will be giving Restasis absolutely free for one year, no co-pay, deductible, etc.
    It's there new "Eyeperformance" campaign. Tears for a Year.

We are toast.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I laugh every time she brags that people are sending her messages about how great something is. She is such a liar.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If someone is a liar, it is you troll! I know of several folks in my area that have sent updates and ideas to Kathy and she is appreciative! Get with the program or leave!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Managed care still sucks...it's still not covered in my area so this card does jack shit.
    2. Drop everything and sell? Bc my RD with me is so fucking effective now that putting them in the field 5 days will really help....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, that is the real problem here, that corporate chooses to ignore. They say we are at parity with R, people are jumping thru a lot more hoops to get X approved on PAs. Why isnt the MC team helping with this or why does it seem easier to get R approved thru Parx than X? We need tools in his department so bad, why happened to being " doctor focused"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please send ideas on help with PAs then!!!!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post - - - instead of whining, propose and implement solutions to obstacles! That is what we are paid to do. Have great afternoon of selling! #PClub

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you missed the point. Please send her ideas on how to improve the PA situation instead of BS ass kissing kudos about how great the desperate SOV metrics driven crap initiatives are helpful.