Dropping like Flies and Many more to come

Discussion in 'Karl Storz' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know it's you and you know it's me.
    I dreamt of you last night.
    Miss you.
    xo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have 3 top reps on the verge of leaving. These three will hurt. Trust me,

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard of 4. Not sure if any are the same. All about lack of ability to make a living and not being able to trust management. Just can't make a living here anymore. Too much work for little pay and the company nickles and dimes too much these days. Sad state of affairs for what you to be a great place to work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After 8 years I get to say good bye! Much better opportunity and definitely more money. Too much of the bs from CS and his buddy BW. 2 of the most unethical sleepy people I have been around. What used to be a great company is now in the toilet. The handwriting was on the wall for me when they kept carving up my territory and causing my commissions to shrink. This whole emerging markets BW experiment has been a failure. Sad thing is 3years ago I would have never dreamed of leaving. Karl Storz is now not much different than Stryker in the respect or lack there of toward its people. This is something that used to be the cornerstone fabric the company was made of. Sad how it all went wrong!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said as I agree. I am happy for you and am actively searching. Willing to take less pay as I long as I enjoy what I do and work for leaders not a bunch of self serving d-bags.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe left in Utah. Who is next?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some big names looking to leave ...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad thing is management does not care. You are now just a number and they think anyone off the street can sell KSEA products.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to let you know.
    I work for Olympus and it's absolutely terrible here too.
    Company stealing your commissions, fake phone management,
    And corporate Kool Aid so thick you can't drink it.
    The good days in Med Device are over!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Olympus poster, suck off. You are an idiot, with your products and your commission rates mixed with my surgeon relationships I would be a very rich man again. Sad thing is you have no clue how good your rates are. There is no wonder why I wake up every day and keep you out of my business or take your business.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing, I am interviewing with Olympus and will crush it if I get the job. Can you imagine selling Oly urology products having disposable and capital. All I say is with their commission rates and salary to what we have now and what is coming. Time to jump sides and to prove this is not BS keep an eye out for a resignation in about 30 days.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS is full of SHIT! They let great people go, allow HR to defame individuals yet, they stand graciously in the wind. RM and JH should be kicked out on their azzes along with CW. I am glad that I got out while I could. Went to work at a major company who listens and hears what individuals say!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you and best of luck! They are losing GOOD people and not even realizing it. Once these morcellator cases hit KS will go Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddder!!!!