Dropping like flies

Discussion in 'AIT Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, here's the deal though... The captains and folks at the top are turning the wheel, but the boat isn't turning yet as it's still taking on water and losing deck hands ;-)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant make up for all the lost revenue, accounts, and people!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get lost and you can keep convincing yourself that. No sales organization can survive on most of their top sales force leaving. Companies with top tenured sales people makes others want to jump on board. Longest sales rep at AIT...maybe 1-2 that have 5ish years...what a shame.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS or SL.....whichever of you posted this you need to face reality. You can't stop the bleeding. SL...why don't you answer the question above. Why don't you send out numbers so we can see where we rank? Why have you lost almost every solid rep that was at at AIT? There are a few of us left but you can take this to the bank (this is the only thing you can take to the bank since we aren't making money)..,.the rest of the good ones are on the way out the door now. There are a few good newbies that are on the way out the door too. You leadership sucks. You have no idea about the industry and you have NO idea at all on how to treat people.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am SOOOOO happy to be out of this nuthouse!!! Sure TS is delusional that she will make it to the Exec team...haha. She is the definition of a HORRIBLE manager...ZERO EQ and could care less about people!!!! Those clueless ones deserve to go down with the ship!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Doc, do you actually beleve the current management team can turn this thing around? SL and TS need to be replaced immediately, just look at what they have done to your company thus far. MN is a late arrival but unless the bank that pulls his strings "encourages" him to replace the idiots that were brought on board to "turn the company around", there will be no AIT, nothing for the ESOP, nothing but an empty building for you, I'm sorry to say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TS...what a joke! This company has a history of inexperienced executives. Some bring ideas to the table, others make you wonder how they got the job. TS likes to throw her weight around, literally, because she has nothing else to contribute.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the problem with SL and TS? I've never seen or heard anything positive about the leadership. Any specifics?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My comment here is not in support of either SL or TS, just an observation. This company is stretched so thin that I'm not sure either of them can be successful. It's not like we're top heavy. So much work needs to get done and there is virtually no one left to do it, or help them do it. The "middle managers" that are left are not all that great. I suppose you could point to SL and TS for not having strong teams.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When has anything or anyone at AIT been successful in the past 3 years? The RSM's suck, always on vacation, never get back to you etc! Pull the plug!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From sales, sure they suck.

Labwise, they have some good things happening. They have some good people in the right places.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is Kim the RSM out of MD cool? is she a micromanager?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depending on definition of cool?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone confirm the rumor they are moving out of the corporate building to the Lab building?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes complete sense. There was no reason to ever acquire that building other than an ego stroke. And, yes, I can confirm they are trying to do so.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really odd how we are losing our best, most experienced, and smartest AEs and the sample count starts to increase.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may consider it odd, but we who have left, left for more money, better benefits, less BS, and job security!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's really odd is that you know that sample count is going up! You are clearly from corporate and trying to feed a load of BS.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The opinions on here are so vastly different. What's the real story? Is specimen count up or down? Hear both.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pay- what do they give as a base? do they pay mileage?