Dry Eye Team. Writing is on the wall.

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2020 at 4:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s this year or it’s over!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dry eye what is the writing in the wall...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dry eye is going to come in focus. Huge investment.Growth engine of Alcon

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

S**t investment, Dry eye very soon going to be sold off. Just watch. The writing is clear on the wall.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So all four posts above were made by the same person, just look at the time stamps. Loser.

Erawegami likes this.
  6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. I was OP. Good to hear from others.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. It was a me too investment to compete with JnJ, and look how its working out for them. Interest in dry eye is fading fast.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong, you made all those posts. You are not fooling anyone, the time stamps prove it.

Erawegami likes this.
  9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it requires agreement for the provider to really put a marketing campaign behind it. It also requires commitment to collect money from the patient.

if these two items do not possess 100% buy in then it’s a no go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, I’m the OP and I made all those posts. Happy? What a detective you are. Doesn’t change what the point I’m making.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is funny.

well I know now there are 4 different people or at least 3 that feel the same.

did you guys feel it at the meeting? Or did you feel more like it’s all in you?

how long will alcon commit to this??
    Let’s just focus on the future.

I am not feeling it

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel the same.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So do I.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me as well.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count me in too.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also feel the same.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s the tips pull through going? Oh and let’s distract the customer I am trying to sell a device to by offering a dry eye drop program.

genius

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Alcon readying to sell vision care especially dry eye to some other company

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I feel vision care especially the Dry Eye is, going to be hived off to some other prospective buyer. Sooner or later this is going to happen. It was clearly evident in the meetings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if sold off or just moved to the commodity of contact lenses.

Alcon is in a troubled scenario. They are kool aid drinkers of their own kool aid. They are infatuated with their own products and their betterment of their competition.

The competition has a small % of total that matches Alcon. Apple meet Orange. They don’t care anywhere near as much as you do. They have multiple interests.

Also

yea there is a consumer and a provider customer involved here. They are not all drinking from your same fountain of kool aid.

so either Alcon year in year out sells more cars or the gig is up.