Drysdale's first move...

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2014 at 10:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should be to fire everyone in upper management, and start over.

This ship will never sail with Collins, Clifford, and Dorsey in charge.

Fire them all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't anyone ask about Cooper on the call today? Seemed like AG hinted around at it but no one asked the question.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did CP in LV leave?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CP from Vegas, CQ from Chicago and EF from LA all top PED reps bounced out of here months a couple months ago. Good for them as I am currently looking for a new job and hand cocking sigs on coopers watch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet Cooper will be bounced before the summer. He has nothing to show for the last year of his employment but running a bunch of good people out of here. He deserves to meet the same fate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Imagine what sales growth could be like if CC was replaced with an awesome sales VP - one who actually knew what he was doing? My old boss would be great. So far sounds like Drysdale knows what he's doing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales would definitely be increasing with proper Sales leadership and not just in dollars. CC has managed the sales force during the worst production ever with the top reps leaving every other week for better opportunities. Any idiot can see he needs to go. How long will Drysdale let him be part of the newly restructured company? Let's all hope he gets his walking papers soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM from Houston? Gone?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You "top performers" make the world go round and a huge difference in the scope of American business; delivering goodies and taking up patient's parking spaces. Spare me. You are drug reps. Get over yourselves. You will all be selling appliances on Sunday afternoon at an R.C. Willey in the near future.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely, that why no one will hire you outside of this godforsaken industry. No one wants you. You are one step above retail. When the pharma industry collapses you can get my sprint iPhone 7 for me because that's where you will be.

Top performer in the pharma industry. Congratulations on being the smartest kid in remedial math.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gone

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy must know what he's doing. Took him 2 weeks to can CC. Might be worth sticking around for awhile to see how this plays out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CC got fired?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no sweat off of CC's balls, he's got cash

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully, CC socked some of that money away in the bank. He may have a hard time getting another job.

As CEO the stock fell 400%, he then got closeted. After that, demoted. Where he led the sales force to some of the worst numbers in company history. Now, fired. Not exactly a shining resume.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume CC is Cooper Collins. He is one of two large Pernix shareholders with millions of shares. Hope he holds on to shares to see what Pernix becomes given Drysdale's track record and background.

Collins liquidated his 2.6 million shares of TherapeuticsMD at $1.75 last year for $4.6 million. He should have averaged out as TherapeuticsMD is now trading around $6 since then. He sold Pernix's 2.6 million shares of TherapeuticsMD at the same time as his own holdings.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money doesn't change the fact that he failed greatly.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 2.6mill shares were one in the same, all owned by PTX.

PTX was forced to sale those shares by MidCap.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you sell mackdaddy? I'm sure you're changing the world selling something totally awesome that saves lives blah blah blah. If you're doing so well why are you monitoring Pernix? Oh yeah, because you're a douche!