DS is a DumpSter Fire

Discussion in 'Dentsply' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2021 at 11:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for that laugh. Linda only cares about Linda. Linda is nice to your face and then talks trash about you the second you walk away. She is a gossiper. Loves to create drama and stir the pot. If you think she’s the best thing going then I would question your sanity. She is a terrible manager. She’s in her position because she’s a woman over 50 and that checks the boxes. If you take that away, she isn’t qualified to clean the toilets. She’s a joke and not a funny one. She will be gone within a year and a new Dentsply yes man will take over and continue to drive technology into the ground.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys are crazy, Debtsply sirona is the best company to work for. Very trustworthy and they protect their employees.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management is oblivious or tone deaf to the pandemic going on. A majority of the reps in my division did not hit quota and will not make any commission with the way things are at the moment. I don't care to know how nice Linda is. She's not getting the bills paid or deals closed for me.

Tenured reps (10+ years) are leaving left and right. DS is going to spend more money on hiring people to fill these open positions.

If you think only a few reps are unhappy, then I suggest you do more networking on LinkedIn to see how many job changes are going on these past couple of months. Take off your rose colored glasses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up and move on - all of you complaining sound like 5 year olds. Rather than blaming others who are obviously better than you, look in the mirror and fix your sad selves - you sound pathetic. Grown adults bashing other people who are working hard for the better of the company is just disappointing. All the time it took you to write out these complaints, you could have looked for a better job. It’s not having DS on the resume keeping you from other jobs, it’s that fact that you’re an idiot.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so we are all clear. The message above and the other message that mentioned to look in the mirror is definitely someone from management at DS. That is their mindset. Employees are leaving this shit storm so quickly it sounds like a vacuum but don’t worry, it’s definitely not a DS problem, it’s a YOU (the employee) problem . What a joke. As soon as the CRM, marketing sales pieces and the sales media app can be turned into currency to pay bills the company will be good. Until then they will need sales people with relationships that can close deals. Sadly most of those are now going elsewhere.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management needs to take a hard look in the mirror with all the lawsuits on their plates.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like the consumables managers managing the capital equipment sales team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they came out of the closet