DSI Wheels Contract Ending in 2020

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2019 at 9:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Overheard HR talking about car reimbursements will become effective in 2020 as changes are coming to DSI and wheels contract is ending.

Does this mean we have to surrender our vehicles come January?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard the same rumor. there will probably be an announcement about this. I tell you, this company never ceases to amaze me. so many changes we are walking on egg shells.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ahhhh. Poor babies. Why am RBD gets a car is beyond me. None of them drive anywhere. As for a rep. Grow up and be happy you are getting something towards a car. All spoiled for far too long. Especially the RBDs. Take their cars for sure. They only use them to drive to the gym at 2:00.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least that gets reimbursed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess who won’t be going to those doctors 1 hr plus away!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God! I’d rather get a stipend!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The contract will end March 31 when fiscal year ends and new company takes over all operations

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New car choices? I’m a lazy, entitled rep. I love free stuff and sitting on my couch. I’m so bad at what I do no one else will hire me but this company keeps giving me free stuff. The Japanese must still really guilty about that whole war episode

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a single RBD looks like they go to the gym, if they do they should get a refund. Except for Troy Wester he is hot

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes sooo sexy and smart

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By far the hottest regional director we have, such soft hands and a soothing voice. Lovely and delish