DSM Northern California

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the DSM in Northern California? Is he a fair DSM? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a she and her name is Paris Stalsys . . . . . . . . . nice French lady who knows how to get it on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? Strange reply.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, the one that burps a lot. I know a guy that knows her very well. Too funny. The guy is not who you think.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paris Stalsys or Connie Lingus would be your best bets. One is in Gibbsboro, NJ and the other, Dover, DE. Paris is Greek and Connie is Irish . . . . . . . both excellent recruiters that won't take you to the cleaners but to a nice restaurant for interviews! She needs prilosec though. Never play chess w ...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would worry less about the DSM and more about the RD. He is a real backstabbing tool. Incompetent but best friends with MM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I want to work for Paris Stalsys, she sounds like a great DSM. I don't care if she is Greek or French as long as she is not a micro manager. Sounds like she enjoys her work!! Who is the real DSM in Northern California and do people like working for s/he? I know of the RD and his reputation. Does MM hire all his friends?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with this peristalsis joke that's not even funny....must be a manager trying to deflect the truth.

Stay away from CA and this company -- there is only 1 DM in CA who is decent (very southern DM) the other two are horrors and the Regional is a disaster and true, very good friends with MM.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WG is a fraud. He can't come up with an original idea if it killed him. Total poser...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep it up my friend and I'll post all of them:

Paris Stalsys out of Atlanta . . . . . pstalsys@pdi-inc.com . Nice lady!

Come up w something original or shut the F-up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right. Why does everybody worship MM? Granted, he is intelligent and I never really had an issue with him. With that said, my impression is that he is not a descent person. He puts reps. (or has their DMs do it under his orders) on PIPs all the time. Any management class 101 will tell you that they are intimidating and create a situation whereby the employee is trapped. It lowers employee morale, it is demotivating and will create a less productive and cohesive team. Your first two years as a rep. it is feasible to hit 100% or more of your quota. After that, it is almost impossible to hit 100%. Who wants a professional career like that?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you should go munch on the big one!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! You don't have a sense of humour.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are not funny at all. I especially like the one posted on another board about certain transplants that were covered effective 10/31. Stop posting here if you have nothing but BS to joke about, DK or whatever manager/s are doing it. You destroy the companies reputation. Am I CLEAR?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't worship MM, they're just trying to keep their jobs. MM hires people that he knows so they'll say yes.... MM's not that smart, he's just a narrow minded go-getter that needs to keep his job and if you side against him you're gone. So he intimidates until he gets his way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did MM get depressed since a certain RD is gone? MM protected that RD. Also, KW and the RD were very close. Both unprofessional. Where is the RD going to get her reference letter from? lol.

MM is narrow minded and how he has moved up so fast in Phadia (Thermo) is something to ponder. Foolish individuals like MM in positions of power are dangerous.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Note TN

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Writing was on the wall....MM knew the RD had to go...bad #'s for many years. Protection of RD was due to past relationships at former common employers. MM gets in power because of determination, power, arrogance....luckily the field people are buffered from him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reputation? What reputation? You are yanking our chains. Now it's time for you to yank yours until it turns blue.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah because WG's numbers are so much better? All the numbers and the national numbers are relatively the same....under 100%. That is the bottom line. No one is hitting their numbers.