DSM Northern California

Discussion in 'Pharmacia Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are dumb and misinformed. Do you even know any of the people you initial above???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some here may be dumb but you are a eunuch.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb--never been called that before. What is your IQ---sure you qualify for mensa. I know MM, KW and the whole slew of them. Misinformed? In my humble opinion, I think perhaps you are.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WG and MZ are protected by MM. Need I say more...but it WILL be changing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a few questions -
    1. Who is MM., she was a senior market manager who worked for pharmacia/phadia for over 17 years?;
    2. Why did TR., get promoted after being a training "leader" at home office for 1 week?;
    3. Who is CG, how did she get her manager position?

Serious replies only please. Mr. Urban Dictionary you can add something if I can decipher it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean Margaret Mullin?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

close enough

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am more convinced of this now after the NSM. Walked around like he was a king and yet couldn't take the time to thank his reps for their work or congratulate us on ACE. Real class act. Guess we are supposed to worship you WG....is that in the employee handbook?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys and gals, DON'T post here. If u need to vent call ur closet friend or relative. Managers read this stuff and know who you are. Plus all these boards are so full of fiction mixed with some truth, everyone walks away with a different impression. It is just plain stupidity and can make you negative. It is wrong but just leave CP.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eunice and Porphyria are timeless and always looking over your shoulder. They are zombies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come-on just drop it. Porphyria and Eunice were nice people back in the day. They are entialed to some peace and happiness! It's such a tired game.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you know that Hermione was Porphyria's long lost cousin? She used to run around stark nekkid showing all of her body parts. The men loved it when she would show up. Some of the women did too, at least those that were attracted to other femmes. Anyway Hermione met her match one day while cooking some wild turkey, turnips and mushrooms on an open fire in the woods. Along came a huge spider (a Justin Bieber look-alike) and sat down beside her and asked what was for dinner. The spider did not like wild turkey and pushed Hermione into the fire. That was the last that anyone had seen Hermione.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I truely feel bad for you. I think you need to walk away like I did. Never easy but I learned a lot and finally feel like I'll have a future. I'm not the way you portray me. I'm loyal and caring. Ur in a similar situation - get out and enjoy your life. Don't stalk me anymore! Lol!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually Mgmt has already intervened on this thread. The comments about MC have been conveniently removed. That guy is the biggest Douche Bag in the company, not to mention the biggest idiot ever.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: erase this board!

Sounds like you really like the guy! LOL! I tried to read through this thread but I got a headache and had to take an imitrex. I think this entire board should be erased b/c I can't follow a damn thing. Cheers to the thought police.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Migraines have many causes and sometimes Imitrex works, and sometimes it doesn't. Thinking about a happy place usually helps to relieve a headache, particularly when reading this board. Some may get headaches although many can acquire a dickache which is harder to cure. Imitrex works only if it's injected into the affected member. Many wonder which hurts worse . . . . . the dickache or the injection into the corpus cavernosum. Each has to be their own judge as each has a different threshold for pain. Frankly there is nothing worse than a pain in the arse, many of which reside here at Phadia.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PDI at work again. You hold a serious grudge. Someone from this company should have a long talk with you. Don't post here or on this board again. Disgusting.