Duchesnay

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2017 at 12:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's going on with Duchesnay?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that crazy Dean guy still running things ?? What an idiot .. he is like the cowboy mafia . I mean come on Your selling an over priced OTC . He seems to intimidate and harass and it’s over that product get a life

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, grammar much???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

deanster!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New opening just posted...does anyone know what the situation is?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Diclegis goes generic in less than a year and we are launching a twice a day version. Osphena has tanked since we bought it. Only reason half the sales force wasn’t laid off in January is they wanted us for launch then the ax will come. If you believe this the general manger Dean interviews all reps. If you are not a cheerleader type and hot he will not hire you. Bottom line stay away everyone in uppermangement are idiots.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of people looking to leave. It was a good gig while it lasted but now there's a lot of certainty. No coverage for Bonjesta will make it next to impossible to sell. Last quarter more reps than not did not make any money. Osphena isn't a horrible drug but most physicians will never write it. When you take that and add it to our measly "specialty"salary it's a recipe for disaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a reason that the last 4 Dms to leave were not replaced. Writing is on the wall!!!!!!!!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am so embarrassed to tell people I sell a prescription version of Unisom. I had a doctor call me out at lunch today. She said she wanted to thank me bringing lunch in but couldn't believe I scheduled time to talk to her about a 40 year old drug. She said to be honest she starts everyone on Unisom and it works. Why wouldn't it since it is the same ingredients as Diclegis. Then she asked me if I knew that the ingredients in Diclegis not Diclegis is what is recommended? SO After that I moved to Osphena and she just stopped me and said she would never write a product with a boxed warning when there were many alternatives.
    That pretty much sums up what I hear everyday. I have got to get out of here. Yea the base sucks and if not at 100% you get 0 bonus Its great since I only work 3 hours a day 4 days a week but I am just bored!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be glad you have a job, asshole!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not the poster you responded to, but your trite response "Be glad you have a job" speaks volumes about your attitude. You go ahead and remain in the shit hole, I'm sure you enjoy it. It's so fulfilling!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be Steve Coward No one else is that naive to think this is is a good job or it will be that hard to find something else. It is a contract job selling a b vitamin with a antihistamine. Give me a break.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am joining the team next month - what type of company car will I receive?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha so true

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

. Is Steve that guy from NCarolina with the fake comb forward to hide his bald spot. I always thought he was a douche. He always thought he great but didn’t realize his managed care coverage was great with no prior auth including Medicaid. Plus Diclegis had no one promoting against it. You could put a bunch of 16 year olds I NCarolina and be successful.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take anything they give you, don't take the car allowance if you have to buy a car. Come into this with open eyes and understand layoffs will occur in June or July. Sales of both products has declined for the past 7 quarters, that is why only 25% of the reps earn a bonus each quarter,now each month. In case you didn't do your homework Diclegis goes generic in less that 12 months, it went generic in Canada last year and it was the #1 cash cow of this organization(it is a Canadian based organization) Osphena training of totally inadequate and doctors don't care about hormone free,all they care about is boxed warning and many alternatives. If you need a job and benefits then take it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you're not on plan your DM will call you weekly to go over your calls and threaten to pip you. No wonder why there's a lot of openings. People are fed up and going to make money rather than be in a dead end contract.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What else would you expect from these DMs? All they can do is manage by intimidation, they don't have the experience or intellectual capacity for anything else. The reason they are here is they couldn't get a real DM job ,only a contract position. All they do is kiss up to the idiots in the home office to keep their jobs. Dean was fired from his last 3 jobs , Gary is the worst trainer I have ever seen, nice guy that should have retired years ago, Charlie has never made a informed decision and the 2 new Directors are suck ups that couldn't make it at a real pharma company. exception: Dave is a good guy stuck in a tough spot keeping crazy Dean in line and covering for all the illegal things he does and buffering his stupid ideas.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another rep in gone in the Midwest.