Dumb Ass DMs

Discussion in 'Organon' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2008 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM is the stupidest business person I have had. George Sadler should go back to being a rep or fired all together.

Am am so tried of his bull shit. He thinks he is inspirational and all he inspires is some of his Kool-Aid reps.

Worse manager I have every had. Really needs to loose some weight too.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happend that caused this outburst?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where in the world is helen bettle

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard some of the DM's in the south actually started working for a change......probably worried bout big poppa watching!!!!! LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gone-since avinza i think

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

watch out, he has screwed over so many people to keep his job over the years. You could be next. If he figures out who you are. If you are one of his reps it would not be hard to do.

Good Luck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of his reps and I defy him to find out who I am. He couldn't find his big ass with both hands. Fat & stupid...WOW what a combo!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat and stupid? Maybe, but he has one big thing for sure--- huge fat dick! We just happened to be in the bathrooms at the same time... don't think I have seen anything like that before!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did IT excite you? Not that there is anything wrong with that!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand GS has something going with one of his female reps. I can not understand why but I guess it takes all kinds.......maybe size does matter. Or maybe that is how reps get a(head) with him?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you are ass hole. You will get just what you deserve.FROM ME.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on FAT boy!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WATCH YOUR BACK YOU ARE GOING TO GET SCREWED BY GS

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That explains that big tube of vaseline in his pocket!
    Not to worry though, I can hear and smell that fat boy coming from a mile away.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Brian Murphy, what a clown!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat boy - may seem helpless but he will stab you in the back the first chance he gets to make hinself look good. It is his way to look good. Be careful!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought GS was a rd?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not any more! Seems that the Peter Principle works. He has been demoted to his level on incompetence!

It aint over till the fat boy sings!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is not even competent being a DM. Watch, he will screw someone to make himself look good. It's his style! I am watching my every move I make with him being my manager. It is a shame because I could be so much more productive, if it was not for him. I am not the only rep that feels this way. Good Luck everyone. Shit stinks when it is stirred

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Additionally, it is a shame that we have to have this smelly bozo ride with us for 2 or more friggin days.
    I then spend the next 2 days fumigating my car and recalling on my accounts to do damage control.