Dupixent Asthma Sales

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 6:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How far along are they in the hiring process for this team?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run far away. It will not a great place to work. The management team hired is horrible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten a phone call after the California interviews last week? I know they said it's a couple weeks out, but thought they'd at least give a hint to those they want...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read this board
    If you come to work here you are passing through the gates of hell and you and your family will regret the moment you slipped in. Seriously, read the board. Your better off collecting social assistance

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don't want to work here - if you want to sell this drug, go to Reg.

We are big pharma with an inferiority complex. I once worked for Pfizer and all it seemed we did was activity with regular diversity training but this place takes it to a new level. Activity trumps all. And the bonus sucks. Can't track SP sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any updates? LA, Dallas, now Boston? Anyone from
    Panel interviews have an update?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your unfortunate enough to get hired here then you better keep your resume updated and handy because this organization has a long history of bringing in new folks for 8 months until the next layoff. Have fun

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi management can't launch a product . They can't track SP sales , bonuses are beyond pathetic and culture is nonexitence.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing yet....I was in Dallas and thought I did quite well but who knows?? You would think they would not want people to wait too long??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You very obviously are unfamiliar with Sanofi. They do not give a f@#$& if you have to wait. You might could argue that the best candidates would be unavailable by waiting however, Sanofi is not known for caring who they hire. Your compensation with be 10-15K below market so the assumption is that the better candidate will be unavailable.

If you really WANT to work here, you are a fool.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers yet?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just heard that Mindy Green is leading this team? If that is true- run for your life.

Working for her is absolute hell on Earth. Fool me once....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did offers go out yet?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if true what area are you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

East northwest.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And south southeast.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whos the DM in CA?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

some high strung brit

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone received an offer in CA? I interviewed for San Diego/Orange County and know others who inerviewed for different territories in the state and we’ve heard nothing.