Dupixent Commercial

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s fine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever came u

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever came up with the Dupixent commercial did a terrible job; instead of me wanting to watch it I turn my face. The presentation of scenes makes my flesh crawl and it doesn't give credibility to the drug; It is counter to wanting people to look at it. Several people were watching the commercial with me and it turned us off. Also why is the commercial running 3 or 4 times an hour; we finally changed the channel.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good ole Sanofi can’t catch a break...

Federal prosecutors are probing whether big drugmakers including Sanofi SA, Gilead Sciences Inc. and Biogen Inc. potentially violated laws by providing free services to doctors and patients, according to a Wall Street Journal review of securities filings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I STONGLY agree!!! You can't watch for information because it will make you scream with creepy skin sensation. The commercial needs to be taken down until it is redone.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This commercial makes my kids cry and gag. Should be removed from television. Gross and disgusting.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TERRIBLE commerical!!! I can't watch for its supposedly medical information because I'll need more medical information on how to get those images out of my head. TAKE IT DOWN!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t even think about the commercial without getting goosebumps. It’s so creepy. I thought it was just me until my daughter googled it. So nasty. Can’t watch

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks the commercial with crawling things is creepy & disgusting. What were your ad people thinking!? I have eczema. No way I'm using this product cause the company is obviously out of touch with patients!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please stop showing this commercial. It is nasty and makes my skin crawl. I turn my head away from the tv anytime this commercial is shown. If it’s shown too much I end up changing the channel.

12. NYCwinej

NYCwinej Guest

I hate that commercial. It makes me itch so bad I turn the channel

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do we get this ad removed from tv??????????

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t even watch this Dupixent commercial! It’s the most disgusting ad on tv. Ants crawling around the skin make people change the channel!
    Your not going to make people want this medicine by grossing us out. Please remove it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I absolutely cannot STAND those creepy Dupixent commercials. Every time it comes on my skin literally crawls watching it. Whoever created this commercial is a sick puppy that needs to be put down. Whoever approved this commercial needs to be fired. It just came on and I'm itching all over. What an awful commercial. Please take it down. People do not have to be creeped out to be motivated to buy a pharma product for itching.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see your commercial come on every day. This is truly the first time I have ever commented publicly on any commercial, ever. But because it disturbs me so much I feel it necessary. It's repulsive! I literally have to turn away every time the ants are crawling on her hands. It makes my skin crawl and I'm afraid of having nightmares if I do watch it. Again, it's disturbing and certainly there is a better way to describe what a person may be feeling. I personally have a syndrome in my arm called CRPS, formerly known as RSD and at times it feels as if bugs are crawling inside my arm. I hope you consider the fact your commercial is causing people to turn away and turn the channel.
    Thank you for allowing these comments.

17. Ieduc84life

Ieduc84life Guest

Not sure what the thought process or lack there of when this commercial was made. It literally has caused me to stop watching NBC channel. I really think it should be taken off the air. If you have to go to these extremes to sell your product, it makes me have second thoughts about the true effectiveness of your product. Pretty disgusting.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please remove your commercial. I have to turn away when it airs. It is sickening. Thank you

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if I thought that any of the former Mid Atlantic managers team had any advertising moxie, I would suspect that one of them came up with this commercial.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gross commercial!