Dupixent Commercial

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I so agree! This Commercial is completely disgusting! It should be taken off the air. I would never use this product just because the commercial is so upsetting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its real life and I would so use this product if there is a chance to address the ailment

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the worst commercial ever. Makes my skin crawl. Everytime it comes on, we have to change the channel....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS IS THE WORST COMMERCIAL I have seen in a while!!!! The bugs crawling alllll over everything!! It's absolutely disgusting. This commercial makes my skin crawl and I loose my appetite so quickly. IT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN. if this medicine is really good as they're saying, many people arent gonna know because they're changing the chanel SO QUICKLY!!!! Bad marketing!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Lord, give it a rest on pulling of this commercial. You are a bunch of snowflakes that have the ability to change the channel. Quit your whining and go back to your Nancy Pelosi support strategies.
    We are contractually obligated to have this promo run through the end of the year per our contractual agreement. We have no control as to when or how many more times it will run on TV.
    Don't you all have better things to be complaining about? And we also know our friends at AZ are on here posting this crap. Give it a break

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE REMOVE THIS COMMERCIAL. IT'S GROSS AND MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL

8. Viewer

Viewer Guest

Commercial with bugs on hands is ver u disgusting. Just describe product and viewers can ask doctor for info.
    Stop the ad

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am highly repulsed by the Dupixent commercial which airs on all television stations.
    It turns my stomach and makes me feel nauseous. My grandchildren cry and hide their faces asking me to make it stop. Please stop showing this. The message is loss due to the graphic nature of the commercial.

10. Lisa

Lisa Guest

Please stop showing the awful Dupixent commercial that shows creeping vines, worms and lice on peoples' bodies. It's horrifying, and I think people already know what itchy skin feels like. It's on so many channels, I can't boycott them all. Thank you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. Susan

Susan Guest

I am disgusted at this commercial, so much so, I turn it off immediately. I don't care what the drug does, what it's for or any other information associated with this product. Talk about a marketing disaster! Does the manufacturer think I would be the only one to take this position? It is a gross, graphic depiction of something very distasteful. This will not keep viewers, so if you really want to educate your audience, find another way to do it. Hire some seasoned professionals that can apply common sense and give them a chance to sell your product. Dispense with your fresh-out-of college gaming youngsters, who obviously think video game graphics is the way to go - it's not! This is a very poor example of how to effectively promote a product. Re-think and do-over!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That commercial is definitely a fail in my book. I can't even stand to look at it. I have a negative reaction to that commercial. It is worse than a horror movie. I don't even watch live television for fear of it coming on unexpectedly.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That commercial is a causal factor in global warming

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is a crime to have this ad. I have no idea why we have to see it when we eat breakfast. Also what is with these TV ads for prescription? You think a doctor will prescribe a prescribe when we ask him ??? All prescription ads should be removed like everywhere else in the world. WE do not want them!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The commercial for Dupixen is HORRIBLE and is not pertaining to the type of skin problem that they are advertising on the commercial! I have to mute my TV and look away every time it comes on! It comes on very often!!! I tried to call the company and they said that they have nothing to do with the advertising??? Who else would I call in my opinion to???

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting! You thought that was going to sell??