Dupixent interviews

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2018 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone been contacted for a phone screen or f2f?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I already had a phone interview with the hiring manager but found out today they are moving forward with someone else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was your phone screen

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What geographic area are you?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reapply

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are f2f interviews being scheduled? Anyone else already have a phone screen with HR or hiring manager?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BE WARNED - The new Respiratory Dup Mgr was fired from Gilead as Sr. Director West for having an affair with a rep and she she secretly taped him to blackmail him as her numbers were horrible and she was double dipping with another company. He covered for her for a year. His name is Joel Goode out of San Antonio.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another great hire by DL

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They did u a huge favor. Run. Sanofi has a poor record of launching products. They launch with half ass formulary intel. There's a 100% chance that the strategy they introduce at the launch poa will do a 180 within a year.

And it's tuff titties if you're in an adverse formulary situation. The goals won't adjust for a year.

Sanofi is at a transitional point. Sanofi lacks focus.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not work here only interview with Regeneron. They pay their field force more than Sanofi base and bonuses are better. Also we do not get stock options. This is a Big Pharama gig and Genzyme is gone.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By all means interview with Regeneron over Sanofi. They pay way better and have better bonus structure and better culture . If you like to bullwipped tied to a tree and have every orrafice of your body violated than Sanofi is just for you . You've been warned . If you take the Sanofi gig I guarantee you'll be on meds in 6 months and find you have a hard time standing by windows in any building over 5 stories . Also make sure your territory doesn't have any large bridges also . Just a thought !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a huge mistake coming here... if I hear one more excuse in why we don’t pay as much or our goal more than Regeneron I’ll stick a fork in my eye. This place is a joke and they will care unti, people finally leave...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made a huge mistake coming here... if I hear one more excuse on why we don’t pay as much or why our goals are more than Regeneron I’ll stick a fork in my eye. This place is a joke and they will not care unti, people finally leave...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen up pal, this place doesn’t care if you or the entire sales force leaves. You are just a number. Honestly, they are expecting you’ll leave. But until you do, they’re gonna ride you like a carnival pony right up to the point your legs snap. Then they will run you off to the glue factory. You should have heeded the warnings... thousands of them right here on CP.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is salary or goal differenc between Sanofi it Regeneron? I applied at both.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you heard from either company yet?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't expect transparency. Sanofi interview process is pathetic.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary at Sanofi is higher but I don’t believe we get stock options at Sanofi while they do at regeneron. Still two good places to be.