Dustin Rogelstad

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 17, 2016 at 7:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he still there? Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definition of utter incompetence.... Had 2 close calls with former employees and employers and you know what they say, 3 strikes and you're out.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just lucky never had a direct supervisor that ever looked at your body of work.....Once we get acquired time to put you out to pasture

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knew him at Sanofi. Outside of work, he was a good guy. At work though, you had to constantly watch your back. His favorite thing to do was take over a new team and then systematically weed out anyone that he wasn't familiar with. Didn't matter if they were top performers or not, he would make their lives miserable, put them on a plan and get rid of them. Saw alot of this when Sanofi and Aventis merged. He was original Sanofi so if he ever inherited an Aventis person, the clock started ticking on them. I witnessed several instances of very good people get railroaded by this guy. You might have won a trip last year but the next year, not doing so good. You went on his list and he tried to manage you out. Not sure if that continued at Gilead or not but I suspect it did.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you just summarized his entire career here!!! What a shame.... He really should get help for his drug and alcohol problem......

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Assuming his Canadian friend no longer with Gilead running his team of misfits?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY FOR ANYTHING!!! HIS ONLY CONVICTION IS SELF PRESERVATION!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for HR to do a random drug test on this quality employee

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure his number one talent is flying under the radar.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On point!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Considering the bad blood left when Simpson left and he was poorly chosen for the position from day 1 that he never was given a fair shake from the start...She left on her own accord leaving him the star of Gilligan"s Island

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fraud comes to mind....I was another manager at Sanofi and was an Aventis legacy and this guy was rumored to have a checkered past before merger and literally picked favorites and was extremely sexist and biased especially if you were a legacy employee... Karma my friend, karma

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forest Run

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When was the last time a person from Sr Mgmt had a conversation with this guy? Not too difficult to uncover this guy was in the "special" classes in school....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard he continues the "Gotchya" environment his former hero Linda S instilled into her direct reports.....Smh

17. NC RULES

NC RULES Guest

Tick tock tick tock the clock is ticking Rogeldouche

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite the gossiper as well as one of those individuals that loves to project onto others

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At Sanofi heard he physically threatened folks multiple times, wondering if that's the case there?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Talk about someone who walks around and reeks of fear....And sadly manages his people in the same manner....#Bully