Duzallo launch

Discussion in 'Ironwood Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 2, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Off to another pathetic launch - late or no samples, drug not yet in pharmacies and no marketing materials to reps. Ironwood, could you set this one up any more to fail? What a disaster. But please, let's talk even more about Linzess since it pays the bills! Here's another tip: you might try setting some actual expectations on the Linzess folks for launching Duzallo since they never did squat for Zurampic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of those Linzess folks sold the only Zurampic TRx's in their respective geography and the division as a whole carried the paychecks and bonus's of every Zurampic lead. Until you start paying for yourself, don't ever forget who pays for your salary. Have a blessed day!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Everyone knows the Allergan reps do the heavy lifting for the Linzess reps.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lz leads don't sell the remind. With the help of Time magazine adds, TV commericals, the Allergan budget and 100 reps in each office as a shared voice...it's a pretty cake job. Zurampic is a salesman drug and requires real heavy lifting and VERY limited partner support. Lz leads can barely do a strong zurampic detail let along actually SELL the drug lol. What a joke.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug has no chance in PC offices. Efficacy is subpar vs Uloric and it has restrictions with the renal patients.

Good luck to those who have to convince HCP's to change. You have a steep uphill battle.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing you aren't in my trench.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep telling yourself that. Both my speakers already told me the won't touch your drug.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just signed up 3 Uloric speakers in my territory this week, you’ll be getting your notices soon.