DVMR buying MWI

Discussion in 'MWI' started by Anonymous, Apr 23, 2008 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DVMR rep here. M.M. announced today we have made an offer to buy MWI and should be done by end of May. A lot of changes will be levied against MWI.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Just like every thing else at DVMR nothing but BS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've known M.M. a long time and he would not say anything that wasn't true so if we are buyiong MWI you can take that to the bank fuckwad.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did MM tell you that you guys were a real sales force. He lied to yu again. There is no way that DVMR(etards) is buying MWI. MWI has enough friends of MWI in control of the shares that this is not possible. Maybe you are buying Mid West Inc. They have been for sale for a while.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I talked to M.M. today and he said MWI. After the buyout DVMR will interview MWI Sales Staff but they must eliminate 1/2 the sales people of MWI as well as the car allowance and mileage and salary. Too many reps staying home collecting money without working. It's going to get UGLY.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would believe MWI was buying DVMR before I would that DVMR was buying MWI. In fact, I would welcome MWI buying DVMR, at least then I could sell at more competitive prices and probably get paid more or at least appreciated more since all DVMR appreciates is screwing their employees.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question to ask Walco/DVMR is have they signed a "Letter of Intent" ? If so then they have made a serious offer to buy MWI.
    Walco has deep pockets, could be true. It will be sad to see such a great company, such as MWI, be bought up and ruined by DVMR management.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I keep hearing from my birdie.
    This is true.
    MWI major stockholders are going to make a fortune and be the richest people in potatoville.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain to me why a company with stock trading at $34 per share would allow a company with stock trading at less than $9 a share to buy them. This just doesn't make sense.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MONEY !!!!!!

The major players with MWI are going to get rich, so why would they care who buys them, as long as the money is good........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will believe it when I see it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously worked your way up to veterinary sales from being a cashier at Wal-Mart. Just because a stock trades at $9 does not mean it is valued less than a $34 stock. There are many, many factors that determine which stock would be better, the trading price isn't one of them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going to happen by the end of May I've been told. You MWI reps are in for a shck when you lose your jobs or your car allowance and mileage. DVMR RULES. HAIL M.M.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny, haven't seen anything about it. MWI stock did jump a little today though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well June 1st and just like DVMR once again they lie and do not deliver. When are you guys going to stop the crap talk about buying us. Not going to happen.

And if it ever did the other thing that you must realize is MWI would be the face of Walco ethical because god knows DVMR has not gotten anything done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is June 15th.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is NEVER. Go back to picking up scraps. The only thing DVMR seems to know how to do.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It went through today. Check the stockprice of MWI. It almost doubled. It'll be in the Wall Street Journal tomorrow......

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anonymous
    My guess is NEVER. Go back to picking up scraps. The only thing DVMR seems to know how to do.

Doubled??? It closed at 38 and change up from 37. Geez, be careful on the way to your Mensa meeting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't both DVMR and MWI quit even pretending to be ehthical distribitors. The only one left is CSC.......tired of bs....