Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee, I cant remember the answers to your questions. I used the trismus unit 2 on ENT cancer patients with great success.

I would stop calling the rep. On monday, call the corporate office and speak to the director for that division to get your answers.

You waited a month for the unit, 2 more days wont kill ya!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you anonymous. I am going to call the corporate headquarters, as I suspect that the standard of service I have experienced so far is far from what the company expects from its employees. I copied "Info@dynasplint" on my response as I have so far been unable to find out who overseas the California region. If not I may have to try to reach the head person who I believe is George Haupman.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call and ask for Jason Boffo, he will answer your questions.

4. Dear Trismus User,
    I am so sorry that you have had a hard time with your doctor and your Dynasplint. That is certainly not the way it ought to be. Fred Beu is our Carpal Tunnel-Trismus Managing Director and his cell phone is 443-223-9596. He will return your call, and walk you through your questions and get you assistance. You are quite right about the expectations that our CEO and president, George Hepburn has for our Sales Consultants. Our patients come first, and we will always strive to provide excellence service. I hope that your jaw is healing and that you are seeing and feeling increased range of motion soon!

5. Dear Trismus Patient,
    Please feel free to either call me at the corporate office: 443-261-1701, or email me at suzipitts@dynasplint.com. I'd be happy to help. Suzi Pitts, Communications Director

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just from experiance, I worked for Dynasplint for almost 2 years, yes they maybe a repital company, and the owner is a very upstanding individual as well as his family, but the people he has in potitions of athority treat the employees like crap, they are stable company with good benefits, that is what drew me to them in the first place they pay somewhat adiquately but they will present to you in an interview a bunch of crap all lies, do not think you can move up in this company because that is nearly impossible, if you are not in the click!!! yes there are only a few that are in this click and they are treated in a competely different manner, never give them any idea's to change a process that may improve your job or make a process of your job more efficiant, because it will be taken and you will be told it will be given considertion, but then you will see it was implimented and put into effect and another person will get the credit for it not you.
    I may seem a little harsh or angry but trust me I am not the only one that feels this way. So go in with an open mind and make your own oppinion but trust me you will see what I am talking about I will give you 6 month. Oh and one more thing they treat the Minority employees even worse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMENNNNNNNNNN!!!!! I am so glad that someone else sees what I see and the click if you are not in the click you get nowhere OMG I thought it was only me and yes they need to redo the management find good people that are fare and honest that do not steal other employees Idea's and implement them as there own. Just had to get this off my chest.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes the owner is a good man but he is not in all places at all times he has put the wrong people in the wrong positions and has lost a lot of real hard working good honest people that could have benefitted the company, but becuase of the favoratism that is shown for only a few this will continue to happen over and over again and the turn over will continue, you think the money that is put in to the training of these employees that has been lost would have put up a red flag to the owner and say something has to change weather that be a change in management or some training courses need to be implimented. OH another thing if you do work for this company do not ever trust anyone because there are people that are paid and given extremely differant treatment ( by meeting there goals every month and make there bonuses off of others who have busted there buts) why becuase they are paid to snitchon everyone and everything. and after they have received all the info that has been requested from them they are somehow put back into the same catagory as every other employee that is not in the click, just document everything and leep a paper trail of all you accomplishment because trust me they seem to dissapear if they do not want to give you what you deserve after you bust your but for this company and if this happens pelase go directly to the owner with all the documentation he is a good honest man and will listen to you whole heartedly.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company blows. I worked for them a few years back and I have never been happier since the day I left this POS company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be correct in thier philanthropic community events but you never worked for the company. It sucks they treat the employees like shit. If they took just .001% of thier community events and directed it toward thier employees they wouldn't have 80% turnover.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be mislead by this post!! They pay you 30-40k base salary with a $450 car allowance and no gas or mileage. They also only give you $125 per month for inservices which doesn't help at all. After the 2000-3000 miles you drive every month fitting patients, marketing and doing follow ups you don't make any money here. Don't be fooled by these posts the positive posts are from the corporate people scanning them and adding thier positive spin on it. Word of caution if it's positive it's a corporate person if it's negative its one of the current or previous employees. Would a company with a turnover of 80% and rep tenure of less than one year be lying...don't think so. You can get hired on and in about a year if you stay that long you would be a senior rep since everyone leaves at that point. It's filled with incompetent managers and a sinking ship. Stay away there are plenty of real companies to work for out there..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

look around I'm a recruiter and I wouldn't even consider Dynashit!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we are almost in Q2 of 2009 and still no tablets. Heck they just started giving out cell phones and it only took them 8 years to do that. This company is so far behind the times they need to sell to someone who can actually run the company correctly with integrity.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be mislead by this post!! They pay you 30-40k base salary with a $450 car allowance and no gas or mileage. They also only give you $125 per month for inservices which doesn't help at all. After the 2000-3000 miles you drive every month fitting patients, marketing and doing follow ups you don't make any money here. Don't be fooled by these posts the positive posts are from the corporate people scanning them and adding thier positive spin on it. Word of caution if it's positive it's a corporate person if it's negative its one of the current or previous employees. Would a company with a turnover of 80% and rep tenure of less than one year be lying...don't think so. You can get hired on and in about a year if you stay that long you would be a senior rep since everyone leaves at that point. It's filled with incompetent managers and a sinking ship. Stay away there are plenty of real companies to work for out there..

15. Interesting that you decided to post this twice yesterday.

And that's a particularly interesting perspective considering that you have once again tried to play yourself off as multiple people by posting multiple negative comments . . . but you haven't quite figured that out yet have you?

Something from one of your previous attacks:
    And now look at the time stamp on posts 44 through 49 of this thread.

Same thing. Imagine that!

Nothing positive or negative, just an unbiased observation of the information presented on this board and nothing more.

People are free to read and form their own opinions, but they should at least be aware of bitter individuals like yourself that waste their time trying to smear companies as a result of some perceived injustice that they have experienced.