Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the best posts I've read on this thread. I don't believe you're the only one that has documented such fraudulent actions. Best of luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am wasting my energy because I am making sure that I am heard this time and that Dynasplint is held accountable. My attempts in the past were to bring down the unethical employees only as opposed to bringing down the entire corporation where there were many good hearted, honest employees. As this no longer matters because there is no more Dynasplint. Good, bad, or otherwise.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best of luck to you as well!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As 1 of the many that were let go today, if anyone is reading this that is still employed with DSI, I urge you to start looking now if you weren't already. 180 employees left out of roughly 700 covering 50 states, less those left at corporate..umm yea I feel sorry for those SC's that are now covering their ENTIRE state.

I can't help but think that there is no possible way that DSI will recover from this. You now have 180 people doing the work that 700 did just a few hours ago. I won't post anything that I shouldn't but think about the costs involved with the SC's new computer equipment and cell phones. They signed another 2 year contract with the upgraded phones and the purchase of the ipads that the sales reps were in the process of getting. You can do the math... there were roughly 400 sales reps that were slotted to get ipads and iphones. George still has to pay for those. 180 people cannot generate enough business to cover the $9 million he owes to BB & T and still pay the salary for those 180 people and the other operating expenses. If he hasn't filed for protection under the bankruptcy laws and I'm not even sure he can with this lawsuit he might want to consult with those lawyers about it. He has another round of payroll that is due Friday. I am sure there are plenty of people like myself who have accumulated vacation and sick pay that I am expecting to be paid for.

I have also made all of the doctor's appointments for this week before my family's health insurance is cut off and I can't afford to pay the COBRA and I am also getting a 6 month supply of my daughter's medicine so that she has it.

I think I may be 1 of the more fortunate ones in that I never burned any bridges with former employers and I will be back to work before the week is over.

Good luck to anyone left.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As one of the "chosen ones" I can't say that I'm looking forward to today. Meetings all across corporate to figure out how they can stretch people even more. Perhaps we'll stop reaching out to patients that have insurances that pay less, I don't know.

All I know is that I am searching for a job and hoping he lays us off so we can file for unemployment. At least the government will send checks on time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone from W21/22 (corporate) stay like Matt Pettie (more than likely), Mir Rivi, Keith Rodgers, Tina Phillips etc?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like an SSR I know.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mir is one, Keith, Jon, and Nikki were demoted to SSR and Tina is SSR supervisor.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, alot of them were let go as well. It's only about 8-10 pars left and one manager.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know about the Southeast region team from Mississippi, Louis Jones and that crew?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Louis and his Lafayette rep are still there. Everyone else is gone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know about the western division reps?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's already been reported to local news... :)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will it air?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A word of advice: would be to hold on to those new ipads and iphones until your check clears because it is your only leverage and may possibly be the only thing you walk away with.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same with any rep inventory.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if anyone hears channel or air time, please share. I, like many of you, would enjoy watching from afar.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had this exact same thought. They kept us there long enough to close out billing for the month of July and then, Ok, billing's all closed out, lay 'em off.