Dysfunctional

Discussion in 'Teva Oncology' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one have the guts to challenge that simpleton, PR? My manager is afraid of him. Apparently all managers are cowering to his directive on HCP calls. Counting calls as a significant part of Presidents Club? Seriously? Does this dude realize he is setting us up for a compliance violation by incentivizing call counts in a national award?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously dude? Counting calls is not a 'significant' part of P Club so stop with the misinformation. We have goals now. Real goals.

And if Paul is a 'simpleton' then I can't wait to hear your description of Bill and Matt. Those two could carry Paul's jock strap.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

km,

Not the original poster. No allegiance to any of that senior leadership, but original message was correct. 30% is certainly significant and it is a smal minded primary care mentality at best. And yes, we are pushing a compliance risk by force ranking and incentiving calls volumes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't carry Paul's jock strap, you only sniff it!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is BB?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting back to the this original question. Paul is a nice person, but otherwise above is correct.
    This Mickey Mouse factor for P Club is just plain wrong. Our managers are all cowards for not confronting Paul. Compliance is wrong for not realizing this is nothing more than tacit approval of phoney HCP calls.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Respiratory disease is spreading to other divisions. So much for specialty at TEVA.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything beats Shaulis

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a Shaulis fan but I would almost guarantee he would not have a implemented a garbage-in, garbage out approach of force ranking HCP call numbers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The call reporting scenario is a joke. It penalizes- smart, efficient workers who just want to get the job done. It provides fuel to this ever present culture of sub- mediocrity identified as Teva Oncology. The turnover here is horrendous..nobody to learn from.. You can't be ambitious and thrive here. They don't trust us...this is Oncology? I get the feeling they are trying to sell these products off rather than augment them with something else....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PR feels he is listening to the field? Complete joke. He implements this boneheaded plan to imbed call volumes in Presidents Club. I have not heard of one sales person or manager that supports him. As someone said earlier, we are setting the course for real compliance violations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul is forced to get the call numbers up because it's one of the metrics used when:
    1. Selling a business unit. Teva shopped it's Oncology portfolio last year to the highest bidder.if someone knocked on the door and the price was right...they would sell.
    2. Looking for a co-promote partner..high call reporting numbers would help beautify the situation.
    3. Teva is fast becoming recognized as primary care Oncology. The West Director is not comfortable with sophisticated selling markets or sophisticated oncology sales professionals. He believes everything can be run like Women's health. The East Coast director is a true Oncology professional and should be the NSD. The West Director rep has hurt Teva's overall ability to keep and recruit Oncology talent.. Call reporting is the sheep dog they hope can reign in lost or stupid sheep...

This is a dying business unit...Reimbursement is now a shared corporate service..like those horrible THS people…..98 percent of the 0-4 year oncology reps( those from CNS and Teva).. Will not get another Oncology job outside of Teva....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Division has come a long way since PR has become our leader. How do you know that he is not open to hearing the feedback. Did you explain your concerns? He has been at POA meetings - why doesn't anyone ask him to make a change??? He is a strong leader who is trying to do the right thing for the organization. I don't like call goals "as part of" the total rankings but if it gets us a new product or co-promote then I can live with it. The good news is that the bonus is NOT affected by the call goals, just the ranking. For the people that are sooooo unhappy, it is best for you and the company for you to move on. Life is too short for you to be so unhappy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PR has tried, but his simple minded approach is putting us at risk. Our national rankings are also key to our annual performance reviews. They were last year and with a significant part of our performance balanced on a force rank of HCP calls, it will hurt many of us. We will lose good people due to this policy, no doubt. They may stick around till next March, but they will be gone. I hope all potential suitors for a co promote read this string, so they realize we are selling them on phoney calls.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know Oncology was paid a bonus. We thought Oncology was salary only.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BB

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all thought the strategic approach could not be worse than BC. Boy were we wrong!