Early release for some- ticket to get out of jail

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Nov 8, 2017 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now the Irish are letting some go WITH pay --!! Famous- the rest of us have to stay in jail- how is that fair? You don't di anything right JO, SD & Luddy - do you? You could care less about RI & the fact that 250 of us are without a JOB - but you cared when we were making Soliris & making you rich? You got here because of us. Admit it- and apologize-

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Labour Unions are strong in Ireland... that's why with pay and benefits for two years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whos going to work for Alexion in boston? nobody!!!! JO better have a job fair. Word on the street is "don't go near sinking Alexion" JO and SD can run the show with Luddy reporting to them. Clingers!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without a doubt, the waste leadership team I have had the unfortunate chance to be part of.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this place.....again...... not too long ago and am still angry at how bad this place was.

Even in my new job I feel I can’t really give them my all for fear of having all of my hard work crushed in an instant because of what happened to me and others there. Have to “Un-Fuck” myself.

A part of me hopes this company fails... I want to see all of the leadership that brought it to its knees lose their jobs and try to get a job with someone else. Greasy greasy place.

6. I feel the same...I’ve come to the conclusion that the onlyway to unfuck myself and get back meaningful work is to leave this shit hole...only thing keeping most of the truly employable people around us the equity and hope for s buyout....which seems to be fading.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest