Early Retirement

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it's company-wide. My manager actually told me that our company is heading for a more "younger" direction. He and the other managers tell us not to direct any potential hires that are over forty or that have too much experience. He says instead the push is on to find innovative ways to terminate older employees, and that this behavior is encouraged by upper management. He says that doctors want to see younger, prettier, reps or male reps who spend hours in the gym, because doctors are tired of seeing the same old greying reps who just come in with boring clinical information and patient information.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not seen any older female reps with gray hair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS......Docs don't want to SEE reps PERIOD!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you think so, Mr. Smarty Pants! I am a president club rep from the northeast of Janssen biotech and I see my doctors as much as I want. If they are with a patient and they hear I am in the office they excuse themselves and come see me. If they are with there wife at night and I call they answer, because they know that I give them what they want. It is the same with all of my male managers and RBDs and any man I work for or find attractive because of their power. I get what I want because I give what they want. Do you get that? it is the secret to me making presidents club. Give a man what he wants and you get what you want. He wants head and I want to get a head. And so!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

provide best service and add value...and you will get good return

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the latest on 2013 restructuring?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gorky safe...everyone else screwed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't be more correct. Anyone over 50 watch out! I would go so far as to say even between 45-50. Why pay higher salaries to these folks when you can hire younger people who probably won't stay for more than 4-5 years tops? ...that's what I am seeing.

Pensions, benefits...getting to the point where they can't or don't want to pay out.

Saving all the dough for the Gorsky's and screw ups like Weldon.

Well done JNJ. I see you are still living by that CREDO. ( What a load of BS!)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No sh*t

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it. You are a loser. I work at JBI and have made so much money with my side businesses and if the older reps were smart they would have done it. We have one guy whose wife has cancer and he's crying cuz he might get fired. Tough, as my RBD says. Should have built a side business or planned for this. Good thing about me is, my wife makes big bucks too and should never get sick like this guy's wife. My wife is in the gym every day dudes, and looking good. Leave the cancer to the other reps. You should see how hot my wife is. My RBD tells me she is the hottest of all in his region. His wife isn't bad either. Best thing is that none of them are getting cancer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait until she is 60 .... or perhaps she will leave someone as arrogant as you are much sooner if she has half a brain.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is without a doubt one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read. You are a pompous arrogant ass. What the hell is your point? Have you no compassion with someone with cancer? And you are in the healthcare business? What a hypocrite.

Karma is a bitch...hope you never have to suffer health issues and the consequences that go with it. How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours- and you are reacting like a complete and total ignoramus!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dudes, ain't no such thing as karma. I make my own. And as far as making fun of disease, even my RBD does it. We make more Crohn's diarrhea jokes than Tosh, baby! We're known as the region who doesn't take anything serious except 1 thing: The NUMBERs Dudes! Andwe laugh all the way to the bank!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing for me is, that if my wife gets cancer and dies, I have a good paying job here and a few businesses on the side and make enough money that I can get a hotter younger chick to hang with, maybe even marry, and even hotter than that if she is Russian, Fillipina or a pharma rep.
    Then I'll go to town. Take her to P club and make her wear a bikini that will turn you and your wife green. Your fat, wrinkled, droopy wife. Ugh. Bet you wish SHE had cancer.
    No such luck.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She busy spending your points card. Oink!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cancer? I love cancer! Makes me a lot of money.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Early Retirement -- JNJ is cost cutting

JNJ may not want to lose competent employees....but it does want to lose headcount, redundant org structures and high cost employees who are at the top of the bands....... cuts will be made, mistakes must be paid for, the stockholders must be served, there is a long line of less costly replacements waiting at the door

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two years severance for employees with at least ten years and 55. I like the sound of that.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming. There will be no early retirement. It doesn't makes cents...dollars & cents. Always always always follow the money. PIPs are cheaper.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the time they're done with my PIP I'm ready to retire.