Earning potential & commission structure

Discussion in 'Pacific Pulmonary Services' started by Anonymous, Aug 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a realistic expectation for earning potential as a rep for this company? A recruiter told me the base salary is 40k but not so clear about commission structure. With a 40k base what can a rep expect to earn annually? What is the commission structure and how often is it paid out? Just trying to figure out if pay is worth it to move forward in the interview process with the company. Trying to get experience in med device, and thought this could be a decent start to help me advance to something else in the field. Don't have much experience since I haven't been out of college very long.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The industry the this company serves has been hammered by Medicare cuts, competitive bidding, and audits. and ahs been for years. You will be asked to do more than just sell most likely and commissions will probably be small. Typically these type of companies want you to generate 02 referrals and there are many companies competing for these.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will probably be fired before any commission will be paid out anyway. The sales staff has a turn over ratio that is well above 90%. To give you a frame of refence of healthy company/industry has an annual sales staff turn over in the 15% to 20% range. Avoid this shithole of a company if you can.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, please get a hobby. Turnover for PPS is similar to other companies in the industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My recommendation would be to not use CafePharma for anything helpful to your job, wherever it may be. These forums tend to cater to rumormongering and libel more than helpful advice, regardless of the company board you are reading.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha. They will claim every month, the paperwork didn't get in on time and delay your commission. Then some how they keep finding ways to delay it so you never get your commission and your sales and income suck due to this. Medicare and insurance fraud, unprofessional and unethical management, I could go on. Put it this way, I was so disgusted that I quit without even having a job, when unemployment was at it's highest in 2010. You'll be lucky to escape with your sanity.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What this guy said