Earnings call thoughts?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts after Q2 earnings call?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I typically logon and tune out as I am tired of the fluff from BH. I am pretty sure BH has no clue what EBITDA means. I think he just likes saying it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BH didn’t host today’s call. OD only accounted for 6% of revenue. Salix and B&L are what keep this company going.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock is soooo stagnant, bouncing between $21-$24. Brutal. When is Derm going to be divested? It’s not profitable and won’t be anytime soon, so why is JP hanging onto this dog?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"EBITDA" He's probably thinking that is a new potato chip. GET IN MY BELLY

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you know what it means?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bausch stock has outperformed the market so far this year. Wouldn’t call that brutal.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As I stated, I logon and tune out! BH made me this way! Id rather listen MM hit on a lonely girl than listen to BH speak! Is fat fuq MM still with Invisalign?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock was $25 a year ago. It’s $23 now. I’ll go ahead and stick with my contention that it’s brutal.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All bets are on that Humphries is gone by the end of the year. Do it Joe!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You said that this time last year! You could be right or wrong!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All bets reps will be cut before BH.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will modify your bet! 1/2 of the sales force will be let go! The 1/2 remaining will be the young ones they just hired for peanuts and a stuffed animal! Get your resume updated!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a good possibility although it doesn't matter much because Joe Papa is running the company and the bottom line is he needs to get rid of Humphries. The terrible leadership style of BH has been nothing but a drag on Bausch Health and OD has provided no value to the stock. BH needs to go.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No disagreement from any of us in the Midwest.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$21 and counting. Down.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think dumping the derm division might be the best thing for BHC stock to move up quickly. The derm division started this whole mess with philador and as well as all the failed launches. JP, take OD out back and put it out of its misery!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only count down are the days left for Humphries to be shown the door. Duobii is not stacking up and it's all smoke and mirrors. Each day that goes by is another day of poor marketing execution. There is no fixing what is broken and cleaning our house from the very top is the best answer to a very dirty mess.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the entire stock market is down. do you only watch BHC stock? Yesterday was wall streets worst day of the year.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duobrii doing very well atm. I don't blame BH, he can only work with what he's given. From the frontlines, this will be a blockbuster.