Earnings

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Mar 1, 2018 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it is time for some more changes to the Salesforce. Like Joe A or Scottt M

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If by changes you mean people needing to go, Joe would be on top of any list.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are insane. We have lost over $300m in revenue and still have a huge loss! Higher Revenue on less volume? What the hell are you looking at. The earnings call was a complete disaster. Quest walked away from us because they said, and this is an exact quote from my Quest contact, "Why buy Bio, when you will be bankrupt by the end 2018 and we will get half the work for nothing". This is the reality of Bio at this time. We are dying a fast death! If you do not get the fact the JPW and our billing company are the ones killing us, then you have no clue! How the hell do you turn over decisions to a compliance lawyer and then let her bring in one of the worst billing software companies in the entire country! Frost is a complete idiot for letting this happen! I am sick and tired of this company making mistake after mistake and costing me money!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact that there are reps in the Northeast that are bringing in a lot of business.
    The theme of this thread is that its easier to complain about transportation, JPW, WE, and the fact that the vending machine doesn't have your f'ing Ring Ding in it anymore.
    How about going to work early. Go after some nice accounts. Stop acting like a victim. Become a man... or a woman.
    I bet your kids would respect you more. Your spouse would actually consider having sex with you.
    But no, keep writing on this site, because everyone want to hear from a losing, going nowhere wimp.
    Respect yourselves, this company has incredible roots. Every lab wanted to be BioReference. Help to get the lab back there again.....and trust me, no one will be selling the lab!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is this Anonymous?
    Please make yourself known

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your daddy bitch boy.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in this vast, cold universe are we not all Anonymous?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s someone that goes home to a big house. Has a family that is happy to see him. Has money in the bank, and a lot more coming in.
    Gets up early, goes home after he’s made a few more bucks, and is proud of himself.
    Look in the mirror. One day you too can be someone....maybe.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gets up early, flies in from Texas (king of the country bumpkins) and stays at his lair at the saddlebrook marriott. How about taking a look at this clowns bar bill for the week!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can only keep selling for so long without any money coming in from our crappy billing system. Ask all the reps if commissions are down. How bloated is our sales staff. Why do we have to follow pharma sales policies that are much stricter than lab sales polices. It all points to JPW and the billing company she brought in because she is personal friends with the owner, LW. Did anyone look to see if JPW received anything for bringing in Xifin? JPW & LW used to be on the speaking circuit together. I my opinion neither of them is knowledgeable on anything that has to do with labs. They are both snake oil salewomen!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision to have Xifin was long before JPW. That was before Bio sold to Opko
    That’s a fact!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are sales reps quitting yet? sinking ship

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the better ones realized the party was over and have moved on.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Utter nonsense!!!
    Just a couple of reps that are of any value have left.
    Everyone wants to make it looks like the flood gates have opened.
    Never good to lose anyone, but the majority of great reps are still in place.
    Still the best laboratory sales force in the industry.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re so right. AA is still alive and sellin’ hard!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes because you still have people like Bernie Rodriguez spending thousands and thousands of dollars each month and on accounts