Eas otic

Discussion in 'Virbac' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2016 at 7:52 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey folks, want to know the real reason that eas otic isn't back? There's no issue with gentamycin. Doesn't it seem odd that other companies are having no issues with their gentamicin? The real reason is because Virbac does not have approval from the FDA to have a new manufacturing facility. They need to have an NADA. Let them keep lying to you. Notice nothing new is made at your plant in St Louis? Our company is a joke.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jackass- we just had a meeting. Q1 most will be back. Idiot!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you believed them?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys sure to do get up early to complain about Virbac. I actually had heard something similar to the above comment about gentamicin in China, but I wasn't at the meeting to hear the news. I just got on here to see if anyone had anything to say about the layoffs. Not a word I see. Wow.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i hear Easotic is coming back soon. Can anyone confirm that.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t you hear, Virbac is BACK!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virbac is back?? When the distributors warehouses finally clear themselves of close-dated product and out of stocks, then maybe we can try to work on the image of a company that many vet offices have given up on... sorry, just reality.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you trying to say that Virbac isn’t back?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re kidding... right??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Virbac will be number 1 in 5 years.
    Watch and see

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Number 1 in 5 years?! In what, ferret implants?! Hahahaha, thanks for the belly laugh

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget pet food

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 5 years the only 2 manufacturers that will be around are Merck and Elavirbcevaheim.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got jokes huh? Next time try to be on time for April Fools.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Easotic ever coming back?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...are you guys saying that Virbac isn’t back???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There was never anything to come back from.

Virbac has always been a third rate company, led by the most inept in the industry. They are surpassed in their ineptitude only by those in France who actually allow the crap that goes on in the US. Look how long they allowed Erik to stay. He couldn't manage his way out of a closet. Look at failure after failure after failure that Paul led them into. He should have been fired after the complete failure of the merger.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easotic is a great product. We need it to treat severe otitis. Please bring it back as soon as possible

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you like about it?