East Region Management Shakeup

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2017 at 6:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Quest way...manage up and don't worry about the consequences.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not so sure. Something is definitely getting to JB and it shows. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that drinking has become a problem. Perhaps not so functional any longer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lay off JB. Who doesn't have a pick me up or two to get through the afternoon.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never saw him function to begin with....did not function in terms of sales growth....did not function with selection of people...did not function as a leader...etc.etc.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh brother, another malcontent taking a pot a shot at their superior. This one I must say is a new low. Alcoholism? Really? Listen junior, we will enjoy whatever beverage we choose, as often as we choose and at whatever hour we choose. Rank has it's privilege and we have earned it. You will follow our lead and down a Busch Light when you are off our clock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard pressed to think of anyone in the company that he is superior to.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stick to the clear stuff and no one will notice. That's what a certain someone who won't be named here taught me about afternoons on the job. It's good to stay loose and relaxed. Improves your performance.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you, Sister!! Happy Women's Day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful folks, boardroom is looking for excuses to thin workforce