Eastern Lights

Discussion in 'Grifols USA' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It really is a shame that all you want to do is rip everything down. I am sure you are a bottom feeding low performer who has been a cancer in other organizations. No one is keeping you at Grifols. You don't like it get the hell out because you are a loser. Oh that's right.... because you suck at what you do and have a bad attitude you can't go anywhere else. Not only a loser but a coward who hides behind Café Pharma to spread your cancerous shit. The Eastern Lights hope to be seeing your resignation shortly.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey asshole - #1 if you are getting the email you asked to get the email. #2 if it is going to your personal email then you gave TC your personal email. #3 if you don't want the email let him know and he will take you off the list. #4 you are a spineless coward who is too afraid to speak up and hides behind Café Pharma.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not see any reason to use foul language, Mr. (or Ms.) Dirty Mouth. Shame, shame.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever mofo.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And still no one, other than Satan, defends DL.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#1-True! But if your boss asks you to be on his email, can you REALLY say no? #2-It's going to my work email from HIS personal email. He had to change from the company email because HR made him. There is no way in hell I would give hi my personal email. #3. TC thinks his email is the best part of everyones day and he is vindictive, Can I, his subordinate, really ask him to remove me because I think he spouts useless drivel? #4. See #3, when you are on the bottom of the totem pole, your options are limited. Cafepharma is anonymous so good for this type of thing. Hopefully GRIFOLS Human Resources will realize that when he was asked to stop, he only changed the source of his drivel. He is still abusing GRIFOLS CORPORATE EMAIL and is a DIRECTOR in the company. He should be told that as a DIRECTOR he can not initiate unwanted junk email.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So tell me, Mr. Satan, did Dionne Loonay sell her soul to you?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She did not. I wouldn't take it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently Satan has higher standards than Grifols.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever Mofo.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop trashing Tony. He's a nice guy trying to make a buck like the rest of us.