EBM KICKING BUTT

Discussion in 'PamLabs LLC' started by anonymous, Mar 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EBM lead by Zach Heard, Jason Tomlinson, Russ Edwards, Stephen Smith and more to reps to come, are teaching Pamlab aka ALPHA SIGMA how to sell Metanx, Deplin and CNAC at a price physicians can accept and patients can afford. Matt and Andrew don't know what to do. Could it be that some of our own are smarter than this brain trust. Can't wait to listen to the story that will be told at the April meeting, will it be more BS messaging or a plan that helps this company get back on its feet again? How about starting with giving us our goals prior to the quarter being over. Guess we will just have to wait and see! I am sure Dawn and Frank will pitch us a good line no matter what. Hope I can get CERTIFIED.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You losers still have the managers bringing snacks in a fucking igloo ice chest to your meetings?? That was one of the funniest stories I ever heard. Pal pal pal... we work at pal!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like Russ will have to carry that bunch. He's the smartest one. Either way this company is the lowest of the low. Good Luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Zach. Your the weak link of the bunch. You were in over your head as a manager and way in over your head selling a weak product. FYI.....I see you in my offices I'll smack a fart out of you 2 feet long!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree Zach isn't shit but shade.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going OTC!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen questions abound on chat boards about Deplin being so expensive. Well, it is. My psychopharmacologist has directed me and others to Amazon and a product called Metabolic Maintenance L-methylfolate. It is in 10 and 15 mg availabilities. I take it. My doctor is one smart cookie. She is of the opinion that this is just as bioavailable and bioactive as Deplin. $50 for 90 count 10 mg capsules. I do not represent either Amazon or Metabolic Maintenance. Just passing along some info.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since your Psychopharmacologist is so smart can they provide you evidence that it is in fact just as bioavailable?

Also, being smart, I'm sure they disclosed to you that any over the counter or medicine you can get without prescription is not regulated by the FDA. Many studies have shown that products not regulated are often different components from what is advertised.

If you want to risk regression in your mental health to save a few dollars that's your choice. I guess since you don't value actual science my neighbor and I will make some of this in our garage and sell it on amazon as well. I'm sure you will feel confident in our product then as well....

My guess is that you are a rep bitching about competition and not actually a patient.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS BOARD AND COMPANY IS DEAD.
    COMPANY TRYING TO STAY ALIVE.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sorry to hear you are being sold again

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes sigma is selling.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have any proof of this or are you just someone who likes to cause drama? What bit of logic makes you believe that Alfa would sell us after owning us for 5 months?

Hey guys we are all getting 50k pay increase. If you believe the above you must believe this right?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watch learn.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I watched and I learned that the company is expanding and heading in the right direction. You like to hide behind this cloak of "anonymous" spewing your false statements about the company.

Do us all a favor. Take your negative attitude and get the hell out! Nobody wants a cancer like you in their organization. Clearly you don't want to be here either. If you are actually that valuable someone will hire you for a better opportunity. My thought is you are here because you know nobody will.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't be fooled into thinking posts in this forum are from current employees. People posting here are ex employees who are having trouble moving on with life after Pamlab. It's a sickness that no one including the disgruntled ex employees will ever understand.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a current employee and I've been here since Pamlab and the products are still poor. Pay, treatment and managerial leadership are poor. And many others have shared the same.