Ebola!

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm more afraid of the nvs piece of shit leaders we have running this place into the ground.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to liberia and tell them they should be more afraid of the flu.....glad your "degree" and "background" in biowhatever the fuck NERD has properly educated you on something the CDC clearly does not have a handle on. You are amazingly well informed and intelligent so please go up to the 7th floor and fill in jeffrey so he can actually communicate with the company he supposedly runs....unless of course communicating with your employees is not beneath his immense and out of control ego. I feel better now that someone in our worthless RD dept has spoken (when was the last time we had a successful new compound we didnt buy from somewhere else) i can't wait to go to work tomorrow and find the guys cubicle and lick his keyboard. I have nothing to worry about. I love Alcon and all you fucktards.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I'm glad everyone is confident....my wife is all over me about not going in until we get some real information....someone in management say something please beyond the form letter

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd go to Liberia and tell them that, but unfortunately its a 3rd world warzone where people shit on the open ground, drink untreated water and haven't embraced Koch's germ theory from the late 1800's, and prefer witchdoctors as the predominant form of healthcare. This is why Ebola does so well there and doesn't have a chance in hell here. Unless you redneck snakejugglers decide that holy water is more effective than that guvmn't CDC with all their fancy book learnin. In that case it could definitely happen here. But then it would be your own stupid fault. This whole Alcon ebolagate is fucking hilarious.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow I'm soooooo impressed with your post...not sure my redneck ass can understand all those big words yet all ill do my best....plz go back to your cube and keep trying to convince others how intelligent you are... Glad you know more than the CDC or who...man I wish I was as smart as you...must be nice to to a fucking complete nerd and have everything figured out...if only I was as cool as you...If I was I sure as shit would not be working at this dumpster fire

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1980s what was it they said about aids....oh they got that one wrong....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot with no understanding of pathogens, but I love you too. And I'm sorry you've endured far more years of this bullshit leadership network of hunting buddies than Ihave. I wish you nothing but the best...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK. This guy was way off base with the redneck slander, but everything was pretty much correct. There is nothing to be concerned about here. Other than the total lack of vision, leadership, capital investment and other trivial aspects of enterprise management.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No he's a fired plant worker from Austin a troll on CP

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and ACCS east

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people outside of Africa have been infected? Statements from the cdc and who are getting less confident by the day.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like ISIS this ebola outbreak is engineered to keep sheeple in panic and control. All the cocky scientists here thinking they know what they are dealing with should open their eyes. This is nothing like thousands of ebola outbreaks before. Just the dynamics of disease spreading follows different math. This bug may be airborne. And you could be sure some people have antidote.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This just in, a second Dallas worker tests positive for Ebola.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And now we have a meeting at 10:30 in the Schollmaier auditorium....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize that referring to anyone as "sheeple" immediately invalidates everything you say right?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous message boards are the equivalent of fitness center mirrors. /flex

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this.

why should we not be surprised about the real possibility we're watching the early stages of nature's repeating pattern of extinction events.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTLplJ0Irlo

nature is speaking to us.
    let's listen if we'd like to learn how to
    break on through to the other side.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzxHx-mOqRI

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with today's technology, we can all work from home.
    no need to go to "the office".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, that's why he should have been more selective with word choice.
    but, his main point is actually not invalidated solely on the basis of an ad hominem attack against the existing socio-political order.