Ed Cinca comments

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well..it is a nice ass. Loosen up people.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason this mistake happens over and over and over is that marketing is always sure that "they are the smart ones , the BRAINS of the organization" and sales just executes their brilliant plan. So "quiet down you stupid sales people and just do what we tell you , now go back to your corner and play with your phone". Most of them have no sales experience and couldn't sell anyway. They don't ride with us because they don't want to find out what is really happening when faced with their ideas NOT working up close and personal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe that's been the problem, disconnect between sales and marketing. Marketing does do the research so their plan should work if the sales team buys into the plan and executs it from a selling perspective. So in a sense, marketing does create the plan and the sales team needs to execute it as one, as a true team. Can we make that happen?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales needs to tell marketing what they need, not the other way round. Marketing works for sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any word on the other VP?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one? I mean, there are what...like 50 of them?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having worked in both sales and marketing in biotech and pharma, I know that the problem can easily be fixed by mandating that marketing managers do a 18 month stint in DCS role.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey dumb F-

Most already have done that ... duh.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a typical Sales response. Everyone has to do your job in order to do theirs, but you seem to be an expert in everyone else's after only doing your own job. Get over yourself. The DCS job is the easiest in the company, which is why we can cut 185 of you, and never miss a beat.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember they figured out a long time ago that they can do away with marketing jobs and never miss a beat. If they don't need us then they certainly don't need u.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we cut 400 people from Marketing, and then another 100, and then another 185, come talk to me. Until then, shut up, as I'm sure there's someone knocking on NNI's door who will do your job at 60% of the pay.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just like yours.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200 home office people were cut last Oct. many from Marketing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone from marketing once said to me " soon our "marketing" will be our only being permitted to show the doctor the PI". So is you can't create marketing materials what is there to do ? Polish the PI paper?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me you work in the cafeteria kitchen? With written communication skills like that you shouldn't be near anything other than the grill.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think what the grill cook was trying to say was that there really is no marketing here at camp NNI per se since they have clamped down on the industry and that the Package Insert is about all we can use in the field so how many marketing people do you need?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmm. I see a lot of stuff get used in the field, and it is rarely, if ever, the PI. The grill cook might need to try again on this one.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think it should become company policy, that all Novo sales reps shall always wear grey suits that make their butts look good. Maybe it'll boost profits......

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything from home office is outsourced anyway. Absolutely zero need for most of the positions. According to Lynn, we pay someone $1m for the IC tracker, which is just a spreadsheet. I doubt that's 100% accurate but still. You'd need about 2-3 people total to run all of analytics.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shhh, be quiet or else Jo G will be coming after you. She's built an empire of recent IT grads who as she claims "bring insights" to the sales force through analytics. LMAO