Eddy Tufford?

Discussion in 'Biovail' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2007 at 7:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know anything about this guy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, he was the HR flunky they made fire everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's now with King. Can we trust him?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In Human Resources?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eddy is a great guy and hard worker. Too bad that his loyalty to Biovail wasn't rewarded better. Biovail was a loser company, but Eddy is a winner. Busted his butt in NC and NJ during all the transitions.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He still is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember Eddy. Yes, he came to Bridgewater in 2003 from NC and he did all of the letters to hire everyone in the office. I started in the Bridgewater office in October 2003 and I had to commute back and forth to NC for two weeks because the office was not ready and we were transitioned to NJ.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there still layoffs happening at Valeant? How many? Where? What's the climate at Valeant nowadays?

I worked there for years before I got axed by Mike Pearson.

I read somewhere that Mike Pearson has $187 million in stock and his yearly salary is $1 million++++++ (as of August 2011).

So with all of us laid off and searching for jobs to support our families, Mike Pearson doesn't have a care in the world. Tell me, how fair is this?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Eddy was quietly honored by NJ GOv Chris Christie yesterday for
    saving six kittens from falling into a meat grinder at a food processing plant in Cedar Grove. Seems the factory, owned by a chinese couple was ready to spice up some angus beef 80/20 burger meat for labor day sales at Walmart !