Educator Program

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2017 at 3:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After a third of us get cut, we're going to find out what old school pharma reps lived (unless they worked for one of the 5 -8 big boys.

Training classes in barebones hotels, with sandwiches and little bags of chips for lunch. Stripped down 4 cylinder cars (no turbo). POA hotels like the 2.5 star motel/hotel in Memphis where my GF stayed: she called me terrified because she could open her hotel room door (shared with a bleached blonde with bad marital problems) and throw a softball and hit the hotel parking lot. The rooms could be accessed by ANYONE that drove to the hotel/motel and parked their car. Capped at $9,000 bonus, a number no one hits because goals are too high (we're about to see THAT one put into place) . Really high turnover, because the managers' jobs are on the line if their districts don't hit absurdly high quota. Etc. etc

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What???? Tell executive management the truth? Tell them the real story?? What are you, nuts?? Nobody ever tells senior execs the truth! You simply tell them what they want to hear.

If you do that, trust me - they'll be much happier and so will you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed.
    Take the risk, if you get slammed on it, ar least you've got a clear mind

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In 2001 we did about $500 million in total sales. I don't know about you, but I don't really want to go back to those days.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were not trained on Novolog until August of that year; we sold only Prandin and Human insulin. You do realize that sales took off when price increases happened every time we blinked. There was no control group, but I believe that the reps who disembarked from the QE2 in May of 2005 could have done as well as the next thousand added reps with all the price increases for our products.