EEOC investigating more discrimination charges from Western Regional Director!

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes you do have a policy. A policy in action. DBM’s and Reps talk about the staked deck and 1 of 3 minority candidate
    Pool. The running joke is to speed through their allotted 1 hour time slot with the minority candidate and score low because we all know there is no chance of them being hired. Let that serve as your example. Why would we need to do this as a company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re going to use an example, it should be an actual example. I’ve actually hired people at this company. Several times. There is no policy. Regardless, a policy like that would be to give an advantage to minority candidates, not exclude them. If you have to fabricate information in order to support your point, it might be worth considering that your point is it a good one in the first place. Keep trying.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have something to say, go ahead and say it. What baseless accusation are you making now?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you rather have Affirmative Action or “The Good Ole Boy Network”?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wait on the EEOC? There other options from competitors of NNI who do a better job. NNI is vulnerable based on competitive options and their own behavior. Their margins are already lower in the U.S. Companies must be punished for this type of behavior immediately, or else it metastasizes. We know what talks. This happened with a major device company. People let doctors and stakeholders with leverage know what was going on. Business was immediately impacted based on the disgust of strategic accounts. This did not reflect those accounts' values. The CEO at the time went on an apology tour and corrected course with tangible actions that were measurable, but the company never fully recovered all the lost business and remains at #2, or #3 market share where they were #1 in several regions in a major self-own. This company lost significant business from the market leader who didn't play games on the topic of race. The market leader simply wanted the best of all people, reflecting the patient market, and let customers know it. The playbook is different here, but the point is, be proactive. Don't ask, act. They want you to be confined to just asking, so that they can make meaningless promises to "do better", "do an investigation", or my favorite: "we are committed to..". Enough talk.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Action is needed

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn! Always a lot of talk. You’re too big of a pussy to take any action.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What behavior should they be punished for? There hasn’t been one actual example of anything anyone has done wrong. You’ve decided you don’t like the demographics of the work force, so you back into an assumption that it must be racism, even though you can’t produce even one, single instance of it every occurring. But, now NNI should be punished!? You sound crazy.

But, I’m sure this won’t stop you from playing the victim anytime something you don’t want to happen actually happens. That’s the playbook nowadays. I wish logic and facts drove you, but you threw those out the window. Good luck with all that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas! Despite our differences, we can still recognize that Jesus is Lord and celebrate his birth!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an example with witnesses. I will contact HR with specifics. My guess is, it won't be going anywhere. Once investigations are done (if they ever pick it up), I will update this thread.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“the Demographics of the sales force”. Tom, Bob, and Steve chose 99% of the frickin sales force or had their hands in it. How can you say that with a straight face. People see through that bullshite these days.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See through what bullshit? Who is the racist? Point them out and share what they’ve done to be racist. You’re using fictional names, looking at demographics, and saying that because the outcome doesn’t turn out the way you think it should, there must be racist motivations involved. Show me where. Show me who. Or just shut up and quit playing like you’re a victim. That’s the only real bullshit here - you’re stating there’s a problem and unable to provide one single example to back it up. Try again.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I know what the outcome will be if Larry, Jim, and Steve are at a panel interview looking for a “fit”!! Let me guessed, you “earned” it and pulled yourself up by the bootstraps. Enjoy your EvangeliKKKal gathering in Miami next week buddy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for exposing who the real racist is here. You’ve been looking at him in the mirror all along.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report to HR, EEOC and get a lawyer. HR wants you to provide your example on the thread to prepare and for discovery.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re not going to get real names on here bonehead. Stop asking

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course I won’t. Because no one has actual examples, bonehead.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots of examples bonehead. Not going to call out names and scenarios to protect parties involved. You have asked for example over a dozen times and we see through your idiotic tactics. Not going to let you attack those parties or justify a clearly discriminatory practice. There are so many examples and situations too many to count.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is why we don’t trust HR. Fox in the henhouse is right