EEOC Issue

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2020 at 3:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in a different time zone than the rest of my team. I am also a minority. I feel that conference calls should be conducted during 8-5 only. However, my manager will schedule it for outside that time frame. I feel like I am being treated unfairly. If this doesn't change, I will file an office EEOC complaint as I feel I am being targeted.

Also, there is no work life balance. Late Friday he will assign us something to do and want it by Monday morning so we have to work over the weekend.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you’ve already put out enough info on yourself to be identified so you should probably go ahead and start looking for another job. Sounds like your manager is a jackass so it’s just as well. Many reps have jackass managers. Race has nothing to do with it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the above post. Sounds like your DM is on a power trip. If he assigns the entire team work over the weekend, then he isn’t singling you out. He just sounds like a narcissistic DM for sure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just be glad we have a job. Even if you have to work a little on the weekend it’s ok as we are not working during the week seeing customers. We will be the first cut once the industry starts to downsize as access will be limited for a long time. When we are unemployed you will be wishing you had a small amount of computer work over the weekend to pay your bills.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbest of the dumb. Good luck with your EEOC claim.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a control thing. I used to have a manager who would ask for everything as if it was urgent. One time I asked him "what are you going to do with it xxx?" (In your case -- "What are you going to do with it Monday?") Suddenly the 'urgent' requests stopped.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be thankful that you have a job. Syneos will not hire me because I am over 55

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And belong to the klan.