1. Could Amgen’s latest bad news boost their interest in acquisitions? — Senators urge FTC to scrutinize pharma mega-mergers — Merck’s Keytruda combo wins simultaneous approvals in US, Canada, and Australia — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

Effective Tactics to Access Providers

Discussion in 'Tricks of the Trade' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share any tactics that you or your company (sales or marketing) are using to get some quality time with physicians?

Live or Recorded Webinars?

Peer to Peer activities?

Symposia at major meetings?

Digital detailing?

Any fresh ideas or new twists on some old one?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 5 months and no responses...I think that says it all

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A low cut blouse and push up bra has been the standard for the last 20 years.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to take their office managers out to a 5-star restaurant and give them tickets to the Laker's games. Worked every damn time.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lottery tickets work...but harder to get away with now because of compliance...

used to work all the time because of the greedy doctors love money, and the potential to make it with a lottery ticket is too good to pass up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I follow the doc home. When they get out of their car,I run up and ask for a quick signature and give a little laugh. They will smile and stop so we can chat about product for 15 minutes or so.They love the attention.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get to their office before any other reps. Before 10 should do it. Go to the drug closet,get naked and wait for the docs to come in. Have some Starbuck's coffee and a muffin. Smile and ask for the business. Close by asking the doc if there is anything you can do to make him write your drug then do it. Go home. Shower. Repeat next day.What a great career!