Egalet now has just another opioid asset in a sea of already approved opioids.

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2017 at 6:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Egalet now has just another opioid asset in a sea of already approved opioids. Failed to get 'abuse deterrent' label. Fire 'management '.

That about summarizes it folks. We're screwed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee of Egalet I've been telling you for months that this company is a dumpster fire. Now your reality is Sprix, Oxyado and Arymo ER, its laughable. Arymo ER is just one of many generic slow release, non differentiated, opioids. As the OP said "you're screwed". Glad I left after a month.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were probably fired due to your inability to sell. Don't hate the players.. hate the game that you lost.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit drinking the kool-aid, open your eyes! The Egalet ship is sinking and fast. You need to decide whether you jump off and swim or drown with the Egalet ship.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did Arymo get the Abuse Deterrent label? I'm not wondering, just trolling.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, jackass, I was smart enough to keep my other job, and use vacation time while testing the waters at Egalet...It didn't take long to figure out what a complete fraud this company is, so I quickly jumped back to higher, sustainable ground, and have been enjoying watching this company fall apart -while simultaneously emplode- ever sense...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on, brother. I made the mistake of staying being led on by lying management. Now they're going to be sued for securities fraud. They must have known about MorphaBond exclusivity forever. In fact I remember a TM raising the issue at Bob's town hall meeting and he told us that we were different and he was confident that we'd get a deterrent label. The liar should resign but he doesn't have the guts.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abandon Ship! Where are all of Bob's dickriders now? They thought I was being negative but I was being real. Hate to say I told you so.