Egenex NPWT

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Woundbegone, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a retread and a shit show. Giving guarantees to 20 reps is a waste of money. Not sure what that VP is making but I wouldn't hire him to dig out my septic tank.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hoping they surprise everyone and maybe pull the rabbit out of the hat and crush convatec, which will not be too difficult to do at this point. Talk about old technology. How are those aquacel sales going, aquacel foam, aquacel ag foam? Just saying. Convatec is not all that new and innovative, just me too cra* like most of the others in the wound arena. And with a management team from rsm up that is the joke of the industry. Everyone is just waiting to be let go and get their package. Makes it difficult to really get behind a company like convatec when those still standing wish they were not!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep but they are a name and have contracts in Hospitals. Company sucks a fat one but at least the products have history.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chad...not only did you not get the job but your septic tank is full. No wonder why you are so angry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody wants to get behind Convacrap...cuz they suck from top down....but Alliqua sucks even more if that is humanly possible. As bad as CVT is, their products actually have market share and their hydrofiber, ostomy & poop tube lines are ridiculously profitable. Contrast that with Alliqua's pathetically weak stable of three me-too wannabe dressings, a former abject market failure of a product called Biovance and an eventually to be released copy cat, generic version of a lidocaine patch that joins a sea of other existing lidocaine products already on the market. Alliqua will just be more undifferentiated white noise in a segment populated with hundreds of competing companies. And there is no denying CVT mgmt. has certainly been a joke for years....but how can you even comment on this being a strength for Alliqua when the same morons who were fired for running CVT into the ground due to their lack of business acumen are now leading Alliqua?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can see where you are coming from but at least they (Alliqua) have the confidence and strategy to go public. All Convatec wants to do is sell us off and only wants to look more profitable than they are so severely cleaning house tick tick tock.....just wait

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the end game at convatec fairly clear, what is the incentive to stay? Other than just a job that you will be quickly relieved of without a blink (sooner than later). Just wondering. I know some people do not feel like they have a choice and are afraid of the unknown, even when the "known" is so dark and evil.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Rob. I was in the process but withdrew once you were brought into the mix. Complete bush league amateur. Guy couldn't lead troops into a whore house for pussy.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a shitty philosopher you are. Ok smarty pants, what is the "fairly clear" Convatec end game? Please elaborate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is comment actually a bit funny so let me guess, convatec upper management? Or someone so new to the organization, they are clueless. Or both of those options.

Either way, if you have expectations that this company will stay intact, will be called Convatec or that you will have a job (not career) for more than 18-24 mos., you have not been paying attention.

Believe me, it would be so nice for everyone to be wrong about those predications but the signs are not too hopeful for anyone except the C-Suite as they are probably set up no matter what. Just flip it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "fairly clear Convatec end game", my little turdling, is that you and your "career" will be shortly deposited in the ash can and discarded with the rest of the useless eaters who couldn't meet management's expectations. Even the stiffs in the Skillman Campus cemetery would offer more intellectual assets to our corporation than douchettes like you and the other complainers.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dipshit, shove that donkey dick back up your blown out ass after your Mom's done ridin' it

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that even mean? What are you trying to say? Do you even know? My guess is that you just did not especially like what the poster said but really, YUCK YOU ARE AN IDIOT. (How is that for keeping it clean and simple?) If that is the best response you can come up with to try to put someone in the place, I am sorry for you, there is no hope.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately I can't as said "donkey dick" is, I'm told, again wedged snugly and deeply in your dainty ass. BTW, were you one of the losers recently removed from your funky cubilcle in Skillman? No wonder you're so bitter. When you're done abusing your fetching burro, please call me

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not a Skillman cubicle. Not especially bitter either just calling you out for what appears to be bitterness towards anyone that does not agree with you. Also so very inarticulate you elect to use words that are useless except to demonstate how pathetic you are. I am sorry for you and the hate that consumes you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your kind words...much appreciated! Now let me get back to hating the universe....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your old material was shitty the first time ya used it....recycling it only shows the pathetic limits of your tiny gerbil brain...back under your rock for now Biff.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have suspected for sometime that the Mr. Turdling poster was part of the Dave Johnson and Brad Barton regime. This post proves it. They are a real classless group. Any guesses on who in their good old boy circle would make such classless responses? Its definately someone with am addiction problem.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you remeber my earlier posts-thanks! Happy Valentine's Day, my dainty friend! PS--Please make sure you don't suffocate your gerbil.