Egenex NPWT

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Woundbegone, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have suspected for sometime that the Mr. Turdling poster was part of the Dave Johnson and Brad Barton regime. This post proves it. They are a real classless group. Any guesses on who in their good old boy circle would make such classless responses? Its definately someone with am addiction problem.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr. Forgettable, get your 3 year old to help you spell those big words like "remember"...LOL, dumb shit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tanks four teh speel chek alerrt....waht wood eye due wittout yu?!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps we should revise the "18-24 mos." prediction downwards to within 12 months. With the consolidation of job sites, RSM roles and who knows, maybe business units, it would appear an announcement could come within the year......You may have jobs but with new ownership - but not before more consolidation/layoffs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL...r***** on parade!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, thanks for commenting on my attempt at humor. I love hearing from you so please keep the responses coming!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong Guess, but I knew these gentlemen when they were at ConvaTec during our Golden Years. Now you're suffering under the Iron Heel of the worst ownership possible. Or, have you been put out of your misery already by your Nordic and Avista Masters during the latest round of lay-offs? Maybe Alliqua will hire you, too?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gold Years and Barton in the same sentence? What a joke you are. You're just plain stupid. BB Jill Rob Dayole and Mandick were the worst excused for "leaders" in the history of the med device industry. Period end.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lame attempt would be far more accurate...but please continue as it makes the rest of us feel far better about not being you!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the poster's saying you should be chokin' on that donkey dick, angel.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it's better now with your current "leadership"?? Convatec is 99% dead-during Dave's reign it was never as bad as it is now. He and BB may have been incompetent--but they never possessed the evil persona of the current hegemons.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest