eintake

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YHGTBFKM?

Ticketing made stupid and complicated coming to a city near you!!

Our Mission Statement- making patients lives easier..."mam can you please sign these 4 seperate delivery tickets for your mothers equipment? Our system will not let us put everything on one ticket...sorry. Oh sorry again madam since you're not the patient you need to fill out your name and address and phone and reason they can't sign the tickets ...thanks.. oh sorry that was on all 4 of the tickets...soooorry...now please sign and fill out your info again on this privacy form. Yes mam same drill all your address info too...ok one more form left to go now... this is our instruction booklet form please sign and put all that same crap on this one too. I know 6th time is a charm. Sorry about all that repetitive paperwork mam do you have any time left to take a short patient satisfaction survey? Great!!!"

GMAFB

Idiots

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eintake may be the true beginning, of the end, for this company. I thought Zimbra was bad, NOW THIS! It's simply shocking the idiocy and screw ups this system has caused so far.

It's already working against our location and pissing off referral sources.

The only way I can rationalize eintake, is that it must be a deliberate attempt to lose business and bring the company to it's knees in a quick process so the powers that be can file for bankruptcy.

There is simply no other explanation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Find something else to bitch about, instead of making do for the good of your location. Carter has been around long enough to know what he's doing. You could learn from him.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, new email, new processing system, new fleet services, new phone systems, new this, new that all culminating nationally at the end of this month in transition. Almost like there was a target date. And we all remember December is when all the big changes usually happen in this company. Wonder what is in store this time. Any enlightenment would be nice on theories.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think eintake is the system that is going to turn this company around? This company is famous for re-inventing the wheel and moving backwards to the stoneage. Eintake is nothing more than an recycled, used-up, way to make idiot employees fumble over paperwork.

True leadership turns companies around. Carter is not a true leader and neither are any of his RM's, AMs, LCMs. What will turn this company around is bold leadership where the patients recieve higher quality service than the other DME companies.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"BOLD LEADERSHIP" not going to happen at blotech.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, can not keep a 10 year old system around, and if your not a complete idiot you will eventually figure this system out and it will work out just fine. But as far as Carter knowing what he is doing , I'm just not so sure about that. I'm more inclined to believe that Mike Dobbs makes it all happen and Mr Aussie is just the pretty face with the Aussie accent. JMHO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all of the forms are required by different entities including, medicare, joint commision and others. You must also perform some type of falls prevention assessment and document infection control training of the patient. In addition leave patients copies of all of these forms including HIPPAA, written instructions on each piece of equipment and finacial responsibility. just half a tree worth of paper.

9. Current LCM

Current LCM Guest

I happen to like eIntake! If you people would take the training and open your minds instead of constantly complaining & whining, you would like it too! I agree there are some kinks in the system (as there is in EVERY system) but overall I think it's a smart move! Try actually doing your job and having a thing called "work ethic" and your life will be much happier. If your not happy working for the company, then quit! You won't be missed and will be easily replaced!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THANK YOU....while it is a pain to have various tickets for each group of supplies that some customers may get...e.g. Trach, Urinary, PAP and etc and maybe that is just a "little kink" that will work itself out.

Not only can they go back and refresh w/the trainings, they can go onto the interweb for Rotech and PRINT out the info for all the basics too. Stop whining people and accept it.

What I don't understand is why these people are whining so much..if they went to a new job they would need to learn the computer system at McDonalds right !!! LOL

That is where they will be too since they do not embrace change in any manner

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you George and Renee your generous and caring guidance in the interest of the company line is so greatly appreciated. By the way saying it three times still doesn't make it so.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I happen to like eIntake! If you people would take the training and open your minds instead of constantly complaining & whining, you would like it too! I agree there are some kinks in the system (as there is in EVERY system) but overall I think it's a smart move! Try actually doing your job and having a thing called "work ethic" and your life will be much happier. If your not happy working for the company, then quit! You won't be missed and will be easily replaced!

Thanks RENEE. Very well put

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what three times ???? You and your "closed minded" thinking is preparing you for McDonalds?

Lack of communication to the locations is what hurt the start of this new system, in some areas that is. Not all

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I had a quarter for every "kink" that has come up in eintake, I could retire! Good idea, piss-poor programming

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seriously can't expect a new system to run flawlessly. It is nice to have all of the patients paperwork right at your fingertips. Unfortunately it seems all of the money on the new systems may have came at the price of Mr. Dobbs salary.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Thanks! I'm glad there is someone else out there with some sense! ;)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So that's why he was terminated?? That doesn't make sense since didn't get rid of his position. They have a replacement...So what's the real story? Anyone know?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No..sorry. That was sarcasm about the systems costing his job, not sure what happened, but I am very curious!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...I'm sure he is doing just fine. Per Forbes on line...in 2009 his total compensation equaled $931,949.00. I'm sure there is a more updated listing if one really wanted to look.

Maybe he went back to Apria to "save" them. They have been rumored to not be doing all that well.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dobbs left to prepare another company ( not Apria ) for he and Carter to run. Watch out mid to upper management positions!