Eisai is officially the place to leave

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2017 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS did the dude.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is TF isn't it? You sound like TF

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are the idiot that EC is going with?? Pathetic. See what you just hired, a rep that goes to CP for advice. And before you say "sorry you didn't get the job", it wasn't me that was interviewing. Bad choice

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep in touch with lots of former Eisai colleagues. One theme is consistent, the ones who were let go are happier than the ones who are still there. Desperation breeds a lot of bad decisions and poor management.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai. Hilarious.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is EXACTLY what they want. Add kissing Man-child's butt to the list.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left Eisai last month on my own..landed a job with a normal company and normal, professional people. So glad to be away from the backstabbing , unethical prices of crap I worked with at Eisai.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure everyone is excited to be heading to Atlanta for part 2 of challenger! Should be some real inspiring main stage presentations from "leadership" if you can call them that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And by "leadership" you mean the exuberant staccato of idiot monkeys jumping around on stage? Don't forgot- bring your favorite Hawaiian shirt!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's exactly what I mean.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did you go? Curious. I just started at Eisai and have a really bad manager. Also shocked at what this company is really like. I have to do something but it's not likely when I just started a few months ago :(

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be one of DL's new hires. Now you really know why she had the vacancy. Hope you find something quickly.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll bet you're one of GD's new hires.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad what has happened to Oncology west.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean what has gone on? I'm new in the west and I keep thinking if I should get out as fast as I got in?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do yourself a big favor and look for another job. The Eisai ship started sinking in 2011 and I can't believe their doors are even open still. It's such a shame they had great products at one point. I believe they may still have good oncology products but not sure what else is left

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS did the dude.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See ya Eisai!!!