EKRA- New Law Regarding Billing

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. It’s nice to know that my efforts are appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More like brain freeze

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is your contribution to our discussion? Very enlightening, son. We are so grateful that you took the time to log on to CP and found a comment that peaked your interest, went through the verification process, composed your thoughts on the matter and then shared them with us all today. No wonder we never promoted you to an RSR position. Hope this helps,

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peaked? Looks like you were just hoisted by your own petard Cupcake. The vast majority of working professionals with a modicum of education understand the corrected usage is “piqued.”

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appalling indeed. But this doesn’t pass the smell test. I suspect that you had a hand in the original post. This was an obvious, dishonest attempt, on your part, to disparage all of the educated and articulate contributors on the Quest Diagnostics message board. Hope this helps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First of all, the word is “piqued,” not “peaked.”

Are we to assume your grammatical error is due to your current state of agitation and unemployment stress?

The incorrect usage does indicate a lack of understanding of word choice stemming from a limited vocabulary. Therefore, I offer this out of concern.

Peaked is an intransitive verb meaning the highest level, as in “Years before being fired by Quest Diagnostics, your career peaked.”

Piqued is a transitive verb meaning a cause for interest, as in “Your poor performance metrics within your work history piqued the interest of no potential employers.”

Peeked is a transitive verb meaning the action of a quick glance, as in “Your mother peeked down the basement stairs to find you still typing with one hand on Cafepharma.”

Does this help?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To imitate someone is to pay the person a genuine compliment — though often an unintended one. It was appreciated nonetheless and rest assured, I will continue to do my best to inspire you.

Hope this helps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

grammar slam

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And sometimes, it's a form of mockery. But, such nuance seems to elude you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your response does not pass the smell test Cupcake.

Now, virtually everything you post is B.S., so no one is going to believe that it was NOT you who made a 7th grade grammatical mistake of using “peaked” for “piqued.”
    I realize this exposure is embarrassing for you – given your constant nitpicking of grammar and typos in lieu of responding to substance. But, oh freakin’ brother. You respond with a conspiracy theory?

“Peaked?” Perhaps you should spend less time on this board and pick up a book. Preferably sans heavy illustration. And yes, you can move your lips while tackling more challenging text.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it up, son. Your false flag operation was exposed. I can’t even say nice try. It was pathetically obvious. But, at least it’s been a pleasant distraction from your usual nonsense.
    Hope this helps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? "Peaked your interest?" Here's a tip Cupcake. Probably not a good idea to point out the typos and minor grammatical errors in others when you’re capable of committing such grammatical stinkers. One more time. It’s piqued your interest, not peaked. Didn’t you learn this word in junior high school?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got another Commission check. Many more to follow. I love putting it in the face to all those losers who were saying the industry is dead. This muti millionaire just keeps getting richer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hats off and you are not alone my friend. There is money everywhere, for those with the good sense to pick it up, in the process of creating win-win transactions for our clients and a great company like Quest Diagnostics. Let the noisy minority of losers set a doom and gloom tone for themselves. God, Family and Quest Diagnostics = Success in all aspects of life.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ust got another Commission check. Many more to follow. I love putting it in the face to all those losers who were saying the industry is dead. This muti millionaire just keeps getting richer.

That is good because you will need it to pay the fine.
    I recommend do not spend it
    You do know the formula for the false claims act?
    Expensive

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not happening

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless someone acts in some egregious way (openly offering kick backs, earning substantially more than the industry standards as a contractor, recruiting or selecting patients as a commissioned rep, fee-splitting, creating "physician owned" referring entities....etc.) they aren't going to bother you!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol