EKRA- New Law Regarding Billing

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child, son? You are aware that we can see your previous posts, right? Try selling your stories over on the labcorp boards. This is a gathering place for serious professionals to share meaningful and relevant information. Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s try to get this back on topic?

Will there be commission in 2019?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. And you can rest assured that the few commissioned reps that are lucky enough stay on as CSRs will earn an average salary in the mid 40s, depending on the area, level of expertise and tenure. Company cars with Quest Logos and GPS trackers will be assigned. They will be picked up each morning and dropped back off each evening. Each call and every minute of the day will be strictly accounted for. Outside reps will be scheduled from 8:30-5:30 daily, with a one hour unpaid lunch break from 12-1. Company uniforms with name tags will be issued and worn at all times. A one week re-education training class will be mandatory, with a passing grade if 8o%. Those with less experience or who fail to perform in their new capacity will be offered a demotion, to a non-exempt inside customer service position in Kansas. Anyone who declines these generous offers will be denied unemployment benefits, for having turned down a valid offer of employment. Replacements will be easily found and quickly trained. The savings from this new program will be applied to direct marketing, insurance contracting and acquisitions.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest was in my lab in October pitching the same deal as Labcorp. You have not idea what upper management offers other labs. You are a low level reps that will be out of a job due to EKRA. I will still own my company though. After you get fired try to find my lab and I may hire you as a janitor!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds harsh, but Quest Direct is the way of the future and as always, we are on the cutting edge. Out of control healthcare premiums and greater access to information will pressure the insurance market to offer “cafeteria coverage plans” to meet the consumers desire and need to take control of their own healthcare expenses. Physicians will still advise, but the patient, who has always been the primary fundamental customer, will control the orders, shoping for and selecting all ancillary services. The only traditional “clients” left in this equation will be insurance companies that still offer old school managed care plans and they will continue to be acquired and serviced by administration. Quest Diagnostics will remain on top of this new and emerging market through our superior IT systems for consumer information, customer service and test result delivery.

And I would not advise your children to attend med school, since a Quest Diagnostics AI product will soon replace 75% of primary care physicians, providing confidential in-home healthcare advice in addition to our direct testing services.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL to the “superior IT”...you forgot to note that the CIO just left. Smart woman with the ability to see around the corner.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would think that a guy with a successful business to run, that is sought after by both Quest and Labcorp, would be far to busy to spend time tossing random insults at people he doesn’t even know on the CP Quest message board. But what do I know. I’m just a low level rep, about to lose his job, on his way to becoming a janitor. Perhaps you should tell us who you are and where to apply for your available jobs. We are Quest Diagnostics. If you ever need to, you can apply for work online at our website. What’s the name of your lab and where can we apply?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing like CF

The national enquirer of the lab industry

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds interesting. What is this “CF” that you speak of?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um...CafePharma?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah, yes. CF, CafeFarma.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing lasts forever....time to start looking for a new job.

EKRA’s prohibition is broad, and affected providers in the industry should review the statute for compliance purposes. For example, the common industry practice of paying laboratory sales reps based on the volume or value of lab tests generated for the laboratory (when the test is paid by a commercial/private payor) will now subject laboratories to heightened scrutiny, and could be found to violate EKRA.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give it a break.
    The law can be and will be challenged in a court of law
    You cannot tell people how to pay their employees
    Move on you fool

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop playing with yourself and all this bullshit. Insurance companies would have to eliminate exclusive contracts. America is a country of freedom and the insurance companies are a joke with there contracts that make it impossible for regional labs who provide better service to the medical office to obtain the contracts. Why discriminate? Make a fee schedule that everyone can bill and collect. An example is MEDICARE you fool. So stop with your compliance BS and move on. HOPE THIS HELPS!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are in for a rude awaking if you really think insurance companies/government doesn’t dictate patient care! Wish you the best of luck if you think you will be able to ride the gravy train and make a living.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will likely stick as it is tied directly to opioid abuse reduction.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If ignorance is bliss, then you should take comfort in that blessing. Trying to find logic in your disjointed train of thought is a painful and pointless exercise. But if can’t contain yourself son, just know that typing in all caps adds nothing to the content and only emphasises the lack of substance. Hope this helps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you are under the impression that you get paid 7.25 per hour because you are worth it?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Written before

STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF