EKRA- New Law Regarding Billing

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut your pie hole you jackass. You know nothing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to wonder what, if anything, is going through someone's head when they come to a public forum, decide to make a statement for everyone to read, go through the verification process, compose their thoughts, write "shut your pie hole jackass", review that and decide, yes, this is it, I have nothing more to say and hit the send button. Well congratulations, son. You gave it your best, as always. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seeing that it's the same two pathetic people posting, I would agree

hope this helps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Santa coming soon

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

Every compliance attorney is in the ear of every corporate Officer -

The lawyer makes money

The company makes money

The little guy is screwed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wrote this because I’m confident many others who have been in the industry for 20+ years are thinking the same thing. Writing “dog” in the verification process is not too hard. We have all heard this chicken little garbage before and year after year the industry continues to employ several employees who make 6 figures. Obviously times have changed and more changes are coming but to predict the future with such a general view is simply ignorant. So yes, shut your pie hole. I’m going to work today, tomorrow and the day after that. If you think you can see into the future then go put some numbers down and play the lottery. Obviously you know the future.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be great for the big corporations

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big announcement coming after Christmas and before the New Year. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Kohl’s will be holding a 30% discount on all men’s haberdashery

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lab. owners and their sales people made the government finally take action.

The problem has been around for 30 years

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do you really think we will just be salary? What would be the incentive to get out of bed and work if we don’t get a commission? Also, it sounds like it only will affect substance abuse facilities!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will hire a ton of pretty females out of college.Not a difficult sale and no need to be technical especially when buying HMO's contracts. They only want clean business.Many old timers will rethink their life style
    The change is hard to accept

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. I can out sell any dumb hot punk out there. Always have and always will. I will just go to whoever is offering the highest salary which will be the smaller labs. Skate circles around the punks in my 3-4 hour day and ride out into the sunset. If the change is made I will roll with it. No big deal.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong on both counts. Quest may hire young inexpensive and inexperienced service reps to replace commissioned professionals, but the real marketing money will now go to patient marketing and no lab big or small will have commissioned reps on the payroll. Get ready to see a lot of QD and LC adds on TV and the internet and watch the number of PSCs double or triple. Also look for new innovations aimed at a patient driven consumer market. Happy New Year. Hope this helps

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no need for QD or LC to have any reps at all. All inquires from patients or doctors can be done electronically. This will eliminate any “gray” area of bonuses or commissions being paid. Start looking for a new job. Hope this helps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They will need technical service reps for physicians. Legal lab related supplies will need to be issued and monitored and service will be provided to ensure quality and demonstrate value to the patients and their insurers. They will hire MLTs that have looks and some social skills (most lack both) and pay them 5k more than their industry standard of 38,500. This, like many others, is a dying profession. Our owner Quest Diagnostics, with the assistance of EKRA, is about to put us to sleep. Hopefully, they will pet us on the head and give us a last meal first, Unlikely though, a recession like no other, or even an all out depression is about to hit the entire country and people will be fighting over the basics and any job will be a highly coveted privilege. It will be ugly. You might want to go back to school now, while you still can. 2 years for an MLT and 38,500 could look like a dream career soon.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A new era will begin in 2019.