EKRA

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by anonymous, Dec 24, 2018 at 8:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you hearing about Commission being pulled? The Quest board is blowing up.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS. Ain’t gonna happen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There isn’t going to be any commissions to be had if we continue down this road with indecisive leaders with no strategic plans in place other than RMBDs telling us to push more focused products. Do they honestly think that this company achieved this status with clowns and no direction? If would be so funny from the outside looking in but these people are pathetic! First right of refusal is a joke. I have customers trying to find me a job to leave the company when they do! Non competes are a joke and my customers would be happy to explain that to ANY arbitration board if this bunch wants to go public with it. When this company starts getting serious about something other than the bottom line, employees will starting taking management seriously but for now, that is a long time away!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean it ain't going to happen? EKRA is a criminal statue punishable with a $200k fine and 10 years in prison for each offense! ACLA was fighting it but now have gone silent. No commissions are happening and all the lab executive are cheering. There bottom lines will explode with no increase in revenue. Wake up moron!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am awake and it ain’t gonna happen. Keep in mind this went in effect in October. I know I received Commission since then. Moron!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think we will get a flat bridge payment and a roll out of no salary and bonus tied to BU performance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All attorney's are saying even though it took effect in October, commissions could be paid until the end of the 2018 commission cycle. Since commissions are 1 month behind, commissions are payable in January on December money. This will not take effect until February. Do your home work idiot!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone I talk to says it’s happening. Big base, no comp.

No way to get around a tie to volume or revenue.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there is no way they will pay us a big base - they aren’t that dumb to think we would still go out and work hard when there are no sales # or incentives (aka commissions) tied to our earnings.....

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fear not little ones. Trolls are just trying to get everyone upset over verbiage that will soon be changed. Everyone just chill out

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a law, that would mean you need to follow , or not follow the law.

What public company is going to blatantly disregard the law?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are changing the verbiage. Everyone needs to relax.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha - you really think they are just going to change the verbiage?? You’re crazy!! Accept reality!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not changing the verbiage just so the money flows. Interesting how this company is going to sugar-coat this disaster!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will we find out if the compensation plan changes or stays the same?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salary/commission structure will be announced shortly that will be equitable and fair to both bottom line and employee. There will be some concessions that will need to be made but since we are all team players, this should be a great year!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely correct.
    Senior leadership as graciously agreed to show us the way to Concession Land by eliminating the superfluous CEO position.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Concessions will need to be made? That usually mean that Sales Reps take a cut in income.

Thank goodness we are all team players (that's sarcasm)..

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please remember that the company has been more than fair with competitive salaries and bonuses that are unsurpassed in the industry. We are now asking our employees to come to the table and give back a little during these trying times. Honestly, that is the least that you can do. Thank you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What planet are you on?