Elanco is the best!

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 5:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elanco culture and the way they do business is the best! I hope the Novartis people new to the company can integrate well! They need to embrace the new Elanco.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you been inhaling some product before posting ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elanco = Arrogance and it starts at the very top JS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't blame them, their ignorance and arrogance comes from years of selling, check that, buying products off distribution shelves and then watching the cash come in. No one in Elanco has actually sold anything in years, they will struggle in 2-3 years when the honeymoon is over!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That couldn't be entirely true. I'm sure someone there must have had a yard sale at some point. Here hee !!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect the honeymoon already IS over. No easy street product or exclusive anymore and to much competition.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Total crap to work with. Way too many other companies with the right stuff on the market. We be screwed, my friends...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture is changing. Who agrees?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it's safe to say elanco culture is dying and the Novartis blood is seeping in. Soon the old elanco people won't even recognize their old elanco.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might as well change the name to AlsoRanCo. Let's fill the portfolio with some more has been products...like interceptor. I'm being laughed out of clinics after they ask what's new.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your a "sales" rep. Perhaps you should learn to sell.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sell just fine. Unfortunately this place has crap.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you say baahaahaa? Like a sheep? Thats what we thought! Mindless you are young lilly ... mindless and easily guided by wolves

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard from a rep that the best way to really make money at Elanco is to sell your undocumented, samples. That is right kiddos, the tnt is not used on samples so if you want to really cash in you should do what the senior tms have done for years and years. Who really cares about making your goals when you can make so much more selling to diverters directly. And you will be under the radar forever. The diamond rings and bmws for family members would be so easy to buy. "Samples for sale!" Get em while they are HOT!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always was and continues to be the best.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love love love love...love

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love all these VERPs, reductions in staff and sales, dismal sales and uncertain future...what's not to love.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut TM commissions by roughly 65%, dropped out of buying groups, etc. If Elanco reps think they are immune to these changes, well good luck with that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so far, so good!