Elizabeth Guerrieri - To Plead Guilty

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2017 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given all the damning first hand testimony by Patty Nixon and Liz Guerrieri, we wonder how many of the six arrested execs will now change their plea to guilty in hopes they too can score a lesser sentence ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I'll bet Liz has a lot to say, given her apparently sweet plea deal. At some point, it should dawn on the "6" that they aren't the bait. They are the meal. Unless they can deliver JK wrapped neatly and tied with a bow.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cant help but feeling we will be reading a similar article about Karen Hill. No way she walks away from all the illegality that she was involved in. She would know just about everything there is to know about Insys so would be a good person to flip. Just have that feeing she will be on the otherside when those execs get to court. After running that Florida team for so long, all top "performers" held up as the standard when almost every patient was off label from a paid doc. Grotesque numbers of patients who should NEVER have been given Subsys. Look into all those big Florida writers and you will find kick-backs, non compiant dinners, favors etc. Couch and Ruan are gone and were under Natalie - any reason to think the other members of that team weren't up to exactly the same thins? Come on. She had maybe 5 or 6 reps in top 15, insane off label scripts - guess she was just really good at hiring huh??

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who did Karen H directly for? And same with Liz G. Who were their direct supervisors?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same goes with TCromartie!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The attorneys I talk to (not connected to this case, but informed), say there will be no plea deals given to the six executives - even if they begged for them. Keep in mind that these six former employees are not a bunch of reps or managers - this group represents the top of the Insys food chain (sans JK). They want to nail this group, and nail them hard, to send a clear message that you can not trade lives for profit - without being severely punished.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this mean for the settlement w/ the Feds?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One would hope you are correct. However, as long as JK and a few others are unindicted, there's a possibility of a deal. It's anyone's guess, but I believe there are still more indictments coming. Apart from JK, there are other key people who are known by, well pretty much everyone, to have been seriously involved. There's always the truism, It doesn't matter what you know, it matters what you can prove, to consider. However, it seems to me that too many, know too much, for no one to have any evidence.

I agree that law enforcement intends to send a signal here, as part of a larger trend, toward holding corporate executives legally liable for criminal corporate activities. Look what happened at Penn State, for example. University executives are going to jail for "looking the other way" on the Sandusky mess. Another case where the crime(s) were an open secret. Insys finds itself on the wrong side of a "hot" issue, opioid abuse, at the wrong time, people are tired of corporate executives ruining lives (and it's amazing how many ways they have found to do this) and then drifting away unscathed on their "golden parachutes".

All that said, justice is far from assured. I wonder how the movie version of this (you know there's going to be one) ends?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liz G's was Gurry! One of the six!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KHill was Simon/Burlakoff. 2 of the 6!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember Liz was arrested a couple months before Gurry so it seemed pretty certain she would turn on him for a plea. Has Karen Hill been arrested yet or does anyone know what's going on there?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word on the street is KH has cancer. I think that's why she hasn't been indicted with the rest. The real question is what's TC's reason. She participated in all the same illegal activity the 6 did and then some. At least, that's what RS told a lot of the guys in the field. This company is a dam trip!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said god daaaaammmmm!! Wasn't RS married?? Everytime you think this story can't get worse. TC definitely gave me a sleezy vibe when she came out to "visit" and by visit I mean, do absolutely nothing but show up and flirt with my doctor at the only office that showed any potential. I really have no idea why the company wastes money on some of these director titles. They truly are useless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since when does being married mean anything at INSYS Therapeutics? Gotta get up that food chain somehow.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KH has cancer? Well isn't that a messed up way of karma circling back. Wow. Just wow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen does NOT have cancer!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm. Not what I was told. Apparently she's pretty sick.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are the defenders who keep saying all charges no one guilty yet?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're sick for even posting that.... wow. Just wow.