Elliot Wave

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the 11th or 12th cycle of this BS antiquated Elliot wave Hail Mary......either way, your running out of promise on your way to < $1.00 by thanksgiving.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a corrective wave occurs this is a signal to jump in when riding the impulse wave higher expect the third wave to be the biggest. This temporary move down is building a base to support the upward impulse wave. Clearly this is a buy signal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a gamble, roll of the dice based on hopes. Good luck, your personal portfolio is probably down 50% for the year with a strategy on impulse and expectation.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a gamble, roll of the dice based on hopes. Good luck, your personal portfolio is probably down 50% for the year with a strategy on impulse and expectation.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, by your delusional ranting every day the stock moves .10, this should be wave cycle 256.

I know you wait with baited breathe every day in hopes you have some slight positive movement to blather about. However, you are stuck in a range of $2.60 to $3.20 based on market conditions that day that have nothing to do with ACOR.

With a five year negative growth, a new 52 week low in the bag, decline no revenues, increased debt, overcompensated C suite, and a new launch trending at $20M, it makes one wonder what your motivation is since not one fact supports your hope.

I hope you are getting paid well to keep propping up this team of misfits.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, why was I fired? Was it my escapades in men’s room where I was caught blowing the custodians or because my mother didn’t swallow your spicy jizz?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib,I know you wait with baited breathe every day for my mother to prop her fat ass up so you can stick that cobra in her shit pipe. Please hire me back!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot deny that ACOR has gyrated. Fact is on Wave 3 it will explode uptown!! Scientist call this kinetic energy. Elliott called it suppressed rebound and humanity is driven by fear and greed. ACOR may exhibit a mind boggling rebound very soon according to this theory!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True... humanity is driven by fear, and reason why all your good people left. If your still there either your not human or a moron floater who takes up space in office and does not offer any value to the organization.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our role in morale building is very important and valuable leadership appreciates positive mojo.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they should appreciate gross sales targets MORE

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in the quasi- emotional and disruptive bio pharmaceuticals work space one in leadership must balance bottom line and morale lifting activities. You obviously never were in a leadership role so cannot empathize with employee consortment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in the quasi- emotional and disruptive bio pharmaceuticals work space one in leadership must balance bottom line and morale lifting activities. You obviously never were in a leadership role so cannot empathize with employee consortment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just proved my point: A complete idiotic post qualifies you for management! Bravo, Borat must be proud of you!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, do you know what is really motivating? A company that performs well, one that doesn’t have to alter reality to satisfy the fragile ego of a narcissist.

Your rants do not improve morale or drive share price as they are so obviously full of falsehoods.

Hopefully RC will remember you when this is all over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, why did you fire me? Was it because of my escapades in men’s room where I blew the janitor or because my mother couldn't take all of your 10 inch brown cobra in her ass?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Habib, Your brown dong does not improve my mothers morale.

If you hire me back I promise to kiss your sandals and

Work my way up to your sack and those big beautiful brown ballz

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eliott waviness is building a climax for Acordians. We are knowing RC as a global leader in healthcare, consorting with Presidents and Prime Ministers. His is Nobel worthiness and can see beyond your short negativity. Loyal rank & file march to a drum of positivity knowing that ball buster launching takes all our efforts pointing to our goal.

It is not our fault that you and your negativity have been left in the dust bin. Crumbled in a heap you gaze upward at what could have been. Crawl back to your hole, going in will help you.

Acordians are knowing that our rowing together builds success like no other. We are surging and shake off your negativity to embrace our fate. In the cycle of life and Eliott waviness, summer follows winter and the sun rises each day. These are proof that our success is guaranteed.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha...good one! Love it. And Trump couldn't serve in the military because of bone spurs...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...says the Acorda CEO!!